-3-

Day 2 of being on the ship and the boys were somewhat liking it but were still skeptical about the whole thing. They were currently eating breakfast in the dining hall and chatter filled the room. Every now and then, laughter was heard. Other times, it was the metal forks or spoons clinking on the plates.

Their conversations were weird yet they never failed to make each other laugh. It was as if the seven boys were bonding with each other already. It was a good thing though and it helped that they were all really delightful people.

On the far end of the room was a microscopic camera that was hidden between two books. It was nicely placed so that nobody would be able to see it.

"They get along quite nicely"

"Yes. We did a good job picking them this time"

"Last time was a mess"

"I can still hear their screams and see that one guy jumping off the ship"

"They were desperate to leave once they found out"

"That won't happen this time. I'll make sure of it"

"Guys, have you noticed that there are no strangers here? We all seem to know somebody" Mark said.

The two people listened and watched intently on the computer screen. What was Mark getting at?

"That's true. And how come no girls got picked?" Jaemin added on.

Just then, Yixing entered the dining room. All seven heads turned to look at him and he smiled before speaking.

"Is everything okay with the food? Do you guys want some more? I can tell the chefs if you want" Yixing asked.

"The food isn't the problem" Donghyuck muttered.

"We're fine" Jeno replied and sent him a smile.

That being said, Yixing nodded and then left the room. The only reason that he had entered in the first place was because he heard their conversation. It was too soon for them to figure out everything.

"These guys are smarter then we thought"

"But we're smarter. Besides we have something that they don't have"

"Cameras in every room"

"And they're not getting away this time"

Back at the dining room, everybody was silent. The things that Mark and Jaemin had said made them question everything. Was this trip even a good idea?

"Come on guys, we're on a ship with free everything. Why are we worrying?" Chenle asked.

"He's not so bright"

"Because this is super sketchy" Jeno replied.

"Whatever. I'm going to the place where you get the best acoustics" the second youngest rolled his eyes and then stood up.

"And where is that?" Jaemin took a sip of his lemonade after asking this.

"The shower" both Chenle and Jisung said at the same time with a sarcastic tone in their voice.