-5-

not once did jaemin ever imagine being on a cruise with tons of free food and wonderful people. yet here he was, being fed grapes by donghyuck. now you're wondering, why would donghyuck, the sassiest bitch to ever exist, be feeding jaemin grapes? 

well it all started that morning when donghyuck was in jaemin's room. he was laying upside down, with his whole body on the bed and his head touching the floor. it was starting to hurt his neck but he was too lazy to move.

jaemin was trying out some makeup looks that he had saved onto his camera roll. he was trying some pink eyeshadows and was planning on doing it monochromatic. he found that pink really complimented his skin tone and made him look rather dashing.

"you look hideous" donghyuck spat, despite not being able to see jaemin properly.

"you're one to talk" jaemin smirked to himself for being able to insult him quickly.

"so, you and mark. how's that going?" the question certainly caught jaemin off guard. so much, that he almost got primer in his eye.

"who knows? do you approve of him?" it's not like jaemin needed donghyuck's approval of who he could date and who he couldn't. but jaemin had a history of falling for the wrong guys. he's surprised he's still fit with all the ice cream he eats after a guy screws him over.

and donghyuck has been in a 10 month relationship so he definitely knows a thing or two about love. "yeah. he looks like a nice guy. i don't think he'll break your heart"

"so you think i should go for it?" jaemin asked as he applied baby pink eyeshadow on his inner lid.

"totally. he seems interested in you" donghyuck sat up straight and turned around to properly look at jaemin. he did look alright.

"anyways, wanna bet on something? chenle and jisung bet on you during that sing off yesterday" jaemin informed him as he used rose pink on the middle of his lid.

"i'm down. what do you want to bet on?" donghyuck ran his fingers through his hair as he asked this.

"i feel like jisung can't cook, not even wash vegetables" jaemin did some finishing touches with the rose pink before moving onto watermelon pink on his outer lid.

"that's a weird thing to bet on but i'm sure he knows how to cook jaemin. not everyone is as helpless as you are" why did the most bitchiest person ever have to be jaemin's best friend? oh well, he still loved him though. what's a good friendship without some insults here and there anyways.

"you think he can cook, i think he can't. what happens if i'm right?" jaemin replied and put some eyeliner on. he then finished his look by adding some glitter to his eye.

"i'll serve you just for today" he answered and when jaemin turned to face him with only one eye done, a devious idea popped into his head. "but if i win, you have to wear clown makeup just for today"

"sounds fair and if i lose, we'll be twinning" jaemin chuckled at his roast and donghyuck had an offended expression but it soon changed to an amused one.

"good one" he said which followed a 'thank you' from the other.

when they left jaemin's room, jaemin had two eyes full of makeup and he was very proud of his work. the pink monochromatic worked well. on one eye, he had the colors going from light to dark while on the other one, he had it going from dark to light starting from his inner lid.

it was 11 in the morning and the two were now heading to the dining area. they were surprised to see jisung and jeno there as well but still greeted the two boys.

"nice makeup jaemin" jeno complimented him.

"thank you. at least someone appreciates my talent" he rolled his eyes as he nudged donghyuck to the side who wasn't even paying attention. he was too busy playing with a strand of his hair to listen to jaemin.

"huh? were you saying something?" he asked when he felt the nudge but only got a glare in return. he quickly shrugged it off and just continued playing with his hair.

"anyways, i was wondering if you could help me with something jisung" jaemin changed the topic to the subject of the bet.

"sure. what is it?" jisung piped up.

"can you help me cook something real quick. nothing fancy, just a salad" he responded and the youngest stood up from his seat to walk to him. the three walked to the kitchen together with jaemin and donghyuck in front of jisung.

"a salad? who can't make a salad?" donghyuck whispered to jaemin. "i'm so going to win this bet"

with the permission of the chefs, they were making the salad now. jaemin got a few vegetables and handed them to jisung. "can you wash these for me?"

"yeah. do i need to bleach it?" and with those simple words, donghyuck's world came crashing down. he turned to jaemin with a look of worry while the younger had a smirk on his face.

"no jisung. just wash it with water" jaemin told him and tried his hardest to stifle his laugh while donghyuck was fuming. jisung just betrayed him and he didn't even know it.

even though making a salad was really simple, jisung struggled to do that. but jaemin walked out of the kitchen with a triumph look on his face and donghyuck look defeated while jisung looked slightly embarrassed. to their surprise again, jeno was still at the dining table.

"oh yeah. i probably should have mentioned that jisung can't cook" jeno informed them though the information could have been helpful a few minutes ago and jaemin could have just won the bet on the spot.

"gee thanks for telling us" donghyuck sarcastically remarked and plopped down on an empty seat.

"it's fine. he actually helped a lot" jaemin said with the proudest look he had ever had. to him, getting donghyuck to obey his every order, even for just one day, was even more exciting and rare than winning the lottery.

"he was?"

"i was?"

"he was"

and that's how donghyuck got stuck feeding jaemin grapes on the dock as jaemin sunbathed. "this is the life" the younger exclaimed and laughed when donghyuck glared at him.

"i hate you" he said through gritted teeth as he dropped another grape onto jaemin's mouth.

"love you too hyuck"

as the two relaxed, well jaemin more than donghyuck, the two people watching them were planning something devious. no one had brought up things that were wrong so the two people took that as being ignorant. they should know that you can never be too careful because you never know who's watching or when they're planning to strike.