☆ PART ONE ☆

PART ONE ||《GIRL MADE OF STARS》MUSICAL GENIUS YET DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY AND HER EMOTIONS

PART ONE ||
《GIRL MADE OF STARS》
MUSICAL GENIUS YET DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY AND HER EMOTIONS

Y/N L/N NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT FEELING MEANT YET SHE CAN COMPOSE A SONG WELL ABOUT THEM. Everything in life seemed stoic. Dance, practice, sing, practice, play, practice, and repeat. That's all she knew. No time for worrying about feelings. No time to worry about simple life favor. No time to socialize with anyone especially no time to socialize with family. Y/n been alone all this time expect the expectation of her favorite butler who taught her the wonderful ways of playing multiple instruments.

Y/n became a famous ballet dancer among the world of musical arts. But her heart wants different. She wants to go into the violin, piano, and others to become something more than she is. Y/n watch HAYATO strive in the music career and admired him and begins to push further in her instrumental skills.

But how far is she willing to go get her dreams. How far is she willing to push people away and become more lonely and isolated. Well, she meets a few people that will change who she is and change her perspective. She will begin feeling emotions that she never experience leaving an escapade mark on her soul.