↳ TWO ☆

♡ TWO|| SHE'S A BIT WEIRD AND

TWO||
SHE'S A BIT WEIRD AND. . .EMOTIONLESS ♡

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

Y/N STOOD OUTSIDE THE GATES OF SAOTOME HIGH WHILE EATING F/C AND WEARING A LONG SWEATER AND SHORTS THAT EXPOSE HER LEGS. She turned to Alfred who had tears in his eyes and opened his arms. "Give your guardian a hug." He said proudly to her as he hugged her and squeezed her.

"You're going to squeeze all the talent out of me." Y/n sarcastically mumbled as she pulled away. "You will see me soon."

"When I see you, you will be an idol or composer just like Haruto. I can't believe both the kids I raised are going to be musicians." Alfred wiped his tears and leaned forward, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "If you need anything, use the phone I gave you and go change into your uniform! You don't want to be expelled!"

Y/n shrugged and held her ice cream in her hands. "I will see you in a year, Alfred."

"I love you, kid," Alfred spoke warmly making her eyes lit up a bit.

"See you around, old man." Y/n begins walking down to the gates into the large school. She kind of hope to see the IItoki again. She never really cared for other people's beings but he struck her and she didn't know why. Maybe because of his kindness she showed her. Y/n walk by a group of girls that stared at her and begin to whisper.

"What is she wearing?" A voice murmured among the group of girls. "Why is she not in uniform?" "Why doesn't she have a happy expression?"

Y/n walk by them without a care, blinking at them. When she turned around, she ran into a hard figure and made her stumble backward. The figure turned around and it was the blonde hair male that partially convince the guards to let them through. A smile plastered on his lips. "I knew you would make it in, little dove." The blonde said and Y/n tilted her head. She doesn't remember a lot of faces but she remembers him too. "I haven't introduced myself, I'm Ren Jinguji." He grabbed her hand and kiss it then rose a brow at her outfit. "Did you dress this way because you knew too, that it was fate that we would see each other again?"

"No, I always dress like this." Y/n flatly spoke. What's up with this dude thinking I dress up for him? I don't dress up for anyone but me. I'm just comfy. She thought. "I'm Y/n L/n. . .what color would you want to be?"

Ren furrowed his brows and stared at her with confusion, letting go of her hand. "What color I would be?" She nodded and he had a thoughtful expression. "I don't know. . ."

"Think about it. Would you choose your color base on your mood? Would you choose your color base on your past experiences? Would you choose your color of who you want to be? I would personally choose my colors of all of them, they would be different colors." Y/n rambled in a dreary manner. She doesn't know how to act in socializing situations so she tends to ramble about weird things.