Intro

Yoongi arrived home late at night and sat at the table waiting for Hoseok to serve him dinner. For the last few years, dinner was the only meal they had together as family.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok hand and said "I have something to tell you".

Hoseok sat next to him and ate quietly, the oldest could see the pain in his eyes, and suddenly he couldn't find the right words. After a lot of thinking of the best way of saying it he decided that there was none so he just said it
"I want to divorce"

Hoseok seemed unaffected by Yoongi's words and replied softly "Can I ask, why?" Yoongi didn't knew what to answer so he didn't.

They didn't talk for the rest of the night, Yoongi only could hear how much Hoseok cried.He knew that Hobi was trying to make sense of everything, he wanted to know where the marriage had failed. The thing was, Yoongi's heart didn't beat for Hoseok anymore. His heart beated for another man, called Jimin.

He didn't love Hoseok anymore, he just felt sorry for him.

Yoongi felt guilty, because Hoseok was a beautiful memory for him, his first love, the father of his child. But he wanted nothing more than to be with his boyfriend, so he wrote a divorce agreement in which Hoseok would have the house, the car and 30% of Yoongi's income.
It was a great deal on Yoongi's eyes; he was well paid for his songs and performances so that percentage should be enough for him to live without having to work and to maintain their kid's lifestyle.

Hoseok on the other hand trashed the paper as soon as he saw it.

Yoongi and Hoseok had spend more than 8 years together but they felt like completely strangers. Yoongi felt really sorry for his husband for all the time and energy they'd lost, but the fact that they were divorcing was definitive, he loved Jimin.

Suddenly Hoseok started yelling and crying to blow of steam and for Yoongi it only made it clearer for him the decision of the divorce.

The next day Yoongi entered his house and found Hoseok writing on the table of the room. He decided it was best for him not to have dinner and went directly to rest -he was exhausted after spending almost all day with Jimin-.

He woke up on the middle of the night and noticed that Hoseok wasn't sleeping, he was still writing. That didn't burden Yoongi, he just turned around and fell asleep again.

Early in the morning, Hoseok presented Yoongi his conditions for the divorce. He didn't wanted anything from Yoongi, he just wanted one month of anticipation before the actual divorce.

In his conditions he was asking that in that month they had to live normally, like they were doing until then, and the reason was simple, Jungkook. Hoseok wanted his son to see them happy so he could have a beautiful memory of them as parents before his family split out.
Yoongi agreed with that, but Hoseok had one final requirement.

Hoseok asked Yoongi if he remembered when he carried Hoseok from outside the house to their bedroom the day they got married. Yoongi remembered how excited he was and missed that feeling, that feeling that wasn't there anymore.

The thing that hobi wanted was for Yoongi to carry him just like that from the bedroom to the front door, everyday through the whole month.

Yoongi thought Hoseok was crazy, what a weird request, but just to make him happy and to have the divorce papers signed up, he agreed.

Yoongi told Jimin about what Hoseok has asked for and the younger couldn't help but laugh out loud. Jimin thought it was a ridiculous petition, because not matter what kind of trick Hoseok could do during that month, at the end Yoongi was gonna divorce him anyway.

Jimin was in love with Yoongi, they've met a few years back on BigHit.
Jimin was a new singer that wanted nothing more than a mentor to help him with his writing skills.

He meet Yoongi when he asked who was the best producer and songwriter of the company, and everyone send him to Agust D.

At first Yoongi didn't wanted an apprentice but after hearing Jimin's voice, he changed his mind. Jimin's voice captured him, and after a few weeks of working together, Jimin fell in love.

Yoongi spent almost all his time at the studio and since he and Jimin started working together, he spend with him almost all his free time too.

When he realized he enjoyed Jimin's company more than his own husband, he told Jimin everything.

Jimin wasn't sure if he should keep working with Yoongi, because it was wrong, even if at the moment they just had flirt with each other, but he liked Yoongi and he wanted more.

After a long talk to him, where Yoongi had told him that he didn't loved Hoseok anymore, that the one he loved was him, but that he had to be careful because he didn't want to hurt his son, they decided to try to be together silently.

Yoongi promised to not even touch Hoseok, and to always come back to Jimin. And Jimin trusted him, until he got desperate and ask Yoongi to end with that lie of a marriage.