Chapter 2

Midoriya's P.O.V
I unrolled the poster that stood against my wall and set it on the floor "Alright so, let's think. What makes a hero a true hero?" That's what I told Kacchan. But...he didn't really care "Listen, nerd. I don't care about what you think." Great...let's hope today wasn't my death day. I sighed and stayed calm, and stood up, appearing taller than Kacchan who was on the floor "Alright, Kacchan. I'll go run to the school and get some paper and we can write our own ideas on them before collabing on the poster" I hope he didn't snap at me next. And, surprisingly my hopes came true "FINE, but let me come with you. Mr. Aizawa has been bugging me about my hero name so, I'll need to change that." He said that, VERY calmly. I decided to just respond 'Okay.' I took an All Might sweater from my closet. I heard Kacchan let out a small laugh. Yeah...probably at my All Might addiction. He got up and opened the door "Fucking nerd, don't leave without me." And walked to his room, probably to get a sweater. I shook my head and smiled "Oh, Kacchan.."

Bakugou's P.O.V
I took a normal red hoodie from my room and ran to the elevator, pressing the button of the main floor. I was going to walk to the doors where Deku was actually at, but then somebody called my name "Hey Bakugou! Where ya going?" It was Shitty Hair. Fuck. He was sat on the floor with his poster and another fucking extra. "Nonya, you fuck!" I ran out the door pass Shitty Nerd.

Author's P.O.V
Midoriya walked out and stood beside his childhood friend "Shall we get going now, Kacchan?" Bakugou growled once mkre "Stop calling me Kacchan shitty Deku!" Midoriya gave a little frown "Oh..s-sorry.." The taller boy rolled his eyes "Hurry the fuck up" and walked in front of Midoriya. For some reason, the one walking behind smiled. They walked in silence for a bit. Then there was a girl who appeared to be following them, being a bit further behind but still going their route. It wasn't for sure she was actually following or just heading somewhere in the same direction... The girl had grey hair, but not an old lady, blue eyes, a gray shirt, red pants and grayish-red boots. She had short hair, it went up to about where her mouth was.

-
Midoriya and Bakugou arrived at U.A. The gray haired girl that been following them went up to them "Hi there! I'm Nise Na, but you guys can call me by my first name! Can you boys let me in? I'm a 2nd year!" The two boys looked very puzzled. They were both 1st years, yet this girl was a 2nd year, older then them. She look very...small..Midoriya spoke up "Um...w-well you can use your ID, right?" Na shook her head "I could have but I lost it! I'm going to register for a new one!" Bakugou rolled his eyes "Hold it you lousy extra! If you have no proof your a student here, then you're NOT allowed" Nise Na turned around for 2 seconds and turned back, with damp eyes. "B-B-But, now I can never get in!!!!!!" Midoriya frowned "Kacchan, let's just give her a helping hand. She's just a student that lost her ID, that's all." Bakugou growled "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU SHIT-BAG! FINE, but if anything goes wrong because we let her in, I'M NOT APART OF IT, DEKU!" Midoriya nodded and swiped his ID card and held Na's hand as they walked in. Bakugou let out a slight growl at the sight of them holding hands, then verifying himself. Once they were inside the building, Na smiled "Thanks! I'm headed to the office! You guys?" Midoirya gave a bright smile and replied "Well, I'm going to the printer room to get some paper, and Kacchan is also going to the office." Na jumped of excitement "So me and Kacchan can walk together!" Bakugou growled once more. He did that alot. Midoriya nor Na noticed though, and Midoriya just nodded at Na. Before he left them, he whispered in her ear "Be careful with him. You may want to call him Bakugou, and not Kacchan" then he walked off on his way. Na smiled and looked to Bakugou "So, Kacchan, please lead the way!" Bakugou snapped "DO NOT CALL ME KACCHAN EVER AGAIN!! MY NAME IS BAKUGOU, YOU BASTARD!!!" Na nodded "Okay, Kacchan!" Bakugou walked ahead of Na to the office, she followed.

-

Na sat on the floor by the office door "Um I remember my ID's in my backpack! So I'm good!" Bakugou got more mad at this "FUCK YOU, LEAVE!" And he stormed into the door. Na grinned "Bakugou..Kacchan...hmm.." She sprinted away.

-

Bakugou was tooken to Shota Aizawa's office. Mr. Aizawa gave Bakugou a paper "Write your hero name here. Remember, no explosion murders." Bakugou sighed "Fine..." He didn't have a clue. He was almost just going to use 'Katsuki' but when he wrote 'Ka', he got an idea. When he showed it to his teacher, it was certainly what he wanted his hero name to be "Kacchan, huh? Alright, it's allowed." Aizawa wrote it down next to all the other students hero names. Bakugou got up and went on his way to leave.

-

Bakugou met with Midoriya back at the front doors. Midoriya smiled "How'd it go? What's your new hero name?" Bakugou scoffed "Fucking Deli, why do you need to know???? You fucker." Midoriya's smile turned into a frown "Oh..no reason..just curious. I'll leave you alone..." Midoriya thought that Bakugou was getting softer with him, he might have been wrong. Bakugou sighed "It went fine. My hero name, is Kacchan.' Midoriya looked to his childhood friend. Midoriya's emerald green eyes sparkled, especially because they were in the light. Bakugou smiled at the sight

A geniune smile.

Word Count: 1010 Words

Author's Note: This is actually much longer than last chapter. This may be stupid, but this is the most I've ever written if it's not been for school. Also, Na is my new OC! Here's an image of her I drew.