Chapter 3

Author's P.O.V

Saturday- 1 Day after starting the posters

Bakugou couldn't take this anymore. This feeling he had. Now, he always got nervous when he got near Midoriya. "Shit.." When Bakugou told Midoriya his hero name was Kacchan, his emerald eyes lit up. That gave Bakugou a really warm feeling inside. Midoriya's eyes...were gorgoues. Bakugou just blushed at the thought of his childhood friend...well, more like childhood punching bag. But there was a time, they were friends. It was all before Bakugou actually got his quirk...

Flashback

"Katsuki, would you like to go to the park with Izuku and Aunt Inko?" Katsuki Bakugou's mom, Mitsuki Bakugou, asked Katsuki one day. Katsuki smiled brightly "Yea! I want to go play with Izuku!" Mitsuki smiled

-

Katsuki and Izuku were on the seesaw, but Izuku suddenly stopped. "Kacchan, do you want to draw in the sand?" Katsuki nodded. Both boys found sticks and drew various pictures in the sand that filled the whole park grounds. They even made a sand comic with each other. Inko took a picture of their little comic right before the wind blew it away. The boys were sad but Inko confronted them "It's okay! You can always make more, and I got a picture of your comic!" Their happiness was revived. Mitsuki smiled and asked "Hey Inko, do you mind sending that pic to me?" Inko nodded.

Katsuki and Izuku were BEST friends.

But one day...

When the two boys were in kindergarten, Katsuki finally got his quirk. And the teachers told him "Wow, what a wonderful quirk! You can do anything with that!" Katsuki thought

'Yea, I CAN do anything!"
'I'm the best!'

Flashback end

Bakugou's got a bit watery "God damn it...what the fuck happened, Izuku? What the FUCK happened to those good old days? Fucking...DEKU!!!!" Tears and tears started dropping out the blonde's eyes. "Fucking Deku...why do I love you? Your just a little bug I can squash any moment..Deku." It was suddenly dinner time. Bakugou sighed "Shitty Deku...Fucking Deku...Deku..Useless Deku..Quirkless Deku..." He shook his head and headed out his room, then walked towards the elevator across the hall. But he ran into somebody else that was just getting out of their dorm

Midoriya's P.O.V
I can't believe it...Kacchan's hero name was...Kacchan. I didn't think he'd ever decide to do that. It was his childhood name after all, it's what all his friends called him. But recently, my heart's been speeding up whenever just walking pass Kacchan. I'm not sure...but this feeling won't go away...could it be...no...no...Before I even knew it, it was dinner time. So I opened my door, and saw Kacchan right before me. It's happening again. I feel my heart beat going faster and beating in my chest. I blurt out "Hey Kacchan!" It was possibly the worst thing I could ever do. Kacchan's eyes look liked...they were about drip out tears. I heard him mumble under his breath and run to the elevator, then shouting "Get in, Izu...Deku!" My eyes brightened "Oh...s-sure." I went into the elevator as Kacchan pressed the buttons. He's been going lighter on me lately. I feel...warm around him. I then saw as the elevator went down, his mood went down. Well, I saw a slight frown on his face. It gave me a concern, so I hesitated but asked him, "Kacchan? Are you ok..?" He put his head down "Deku, I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry...for hurting you.." Woah. What? This was, VERY sudden. "Oh, Kacchan! T-that's okay!!! I love you!" And...I did NOT mean to say that last part. Kacchan's whole face now looked like a red rose.

Damn it.

Word Count: 629 Words

Author's Note: So not as long as the last chapter but um I still hope you enjoyed! I update this story very frequently!

Because I have no life :'3 :'D