•1•

{Bakugous Pov}

Hi,My names Katsuki Bakugou. I'm a normal student in UA and my quirk is explosion. That's pretty self explanatory so don't ask what it does or whatever. Thing is, I have a secret. A big ass one at that. I don't actually know how my classmates would react, but I don't want them finding out any time soon. Basically, I'm trans.

The only ones who actually know are Aizawa and Deku. Deku obviously because we're childhood friends. Aizawa because 1. He helps me sometimes and 2. My mom told him by accident during a meeting. I want it to stay that way too.

Flashback
(He and Deku are 7 here)

"Kinashi come here please!"

His mother called. Of course he hated the name. Even though he was only 7 at the time he still hated the fact that that was his name. He walked down from his room into the kitchen where his mom was and found Deku standing there with her, smiling like he had just seen the best movie of his life. "Guess what just came out Kina!" He said holding up a new all might figure. Bakugou tried to hide a small smile forming by making small pops in his hand. He took Deku by the hand and walked up to his room. "What are you doing here nerd?" He asked trying to sound as mad as a seven year old can be. "I-I just wanted to show you the new figure that came out. My mom bought you one if you want it." Deku slowly took out a second figurine out from behind his back. "Didn't I tell you? We aren't friends so can't you just leave?" Bakugou tried his hardest not to yell at the younger boy to not get his mom mad. Deku looked down and set the all might toy down whispering a small bye as he walked out.

Timeskip to 10 years old

"Mom I need to tell you something." He said quietly before his mom walked out of his room. "Hm?" Mitsuki said turning back around and opening the door. She walked back to his bed and sat at the edge of it. You could see the small tears pooling up in Bakugou's eyes as he said "can you call me Katsuki from now on?"

End of flashback

My mom never really disowned it. She called me by my chosen name and sat with me when I told my dad. He didn't take it well the first week or so but later got used to the fact that I'd rather be called Katsuki. When I turned 12 my mom let me cut my hair as short as I wanted it. Then Deku came over with his mom once and my mom told them. From that day on Deku called me kacchan instead of kina. When I was 13 I told my parents "hey you probably already figured this out but I would rather be considered a boy." Well not exactly like that, but you get it. My mom of course didnt really give two shits but she hugged me for being brave enough to officially tell her. My dad on the other hand said "you changing your name and cutting your hair is enough. You were born a girl." I dont know what my mom did to him but he never told me that again. Deku didn't really mind and told no one. I practically bullied him into it. But enough of that.

Right now I'm sitting in class with a bunch of extras who are paying attention and what not. While they're doing that my eyes are focused on something else. Well,someone else. His name is Kirishima and he's literally the only person who I let close to me. Reason being I've liked him since what...the first day? Me being me still insults him from time to time which he laughs about and says something back. I looked away to notice that aizawa has hidden inside his sleeping bag or whatever that shits called. Kiri pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "Hey!" He said excitedly. "Ugh what do you want you red haired loser?" I said with a scowl. He smiled casually showing his teeth. "Says the one who's always a porcupine on helium. Anyways can't I sit next to my favorite blonde?" I let out a small tch while hiding a blush. Definitely my favorite person in the class.

{Kirishimas pov}

Why does he have to be so perfect? Why does he have to be straight? It's not really fair is it. His hair is the best color. His eyes are pretty. He's just pretty in general. If only he felt the same way just maybe could I have a chance.

{Bakugous pov}

I had lunch with him today. Well him and the rest of the "bakusquad". I would like it way better if it was just me and him but what can I say. Per usual the copy dude from 1B came over and started yapping about how their class is superior. After lunch kirishima ended up asking me if I wanted to hang out later today with him. "Reluctantly" I said yes. He said to go to his room after class and we could watch movies or whatever. I nodded and continued on with my day.

After class

Rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Mostly because I was happy about hanging out with him. Deku ended up asking me if I was okay because I didn't yell at him today. I made an explosion and walked out heading over to kiris room. When I made it over there I knocked on the door. He opened it and I was surprised when I didn't see the rest of the squad in his room with him. "The rest of the losers aren't here?" I asked walking in. "Well no, I was wondering if it could just be us for the day. I can call them if you would like though." He said sounding kind of sad. "Tch. It's fine red hair just sit your ass down and play a movie." His smile came back as he plopped on the bed like a hyperactive child while showing me a bunch of movies we could watch. Yeah...definitely my favorite.

(1060 words)
Well that's the first chapter. Sorry if it's shit lmao

Now on to the next creator

Hope y'all have a good day/night now
Nugget out🤙🏻