•2•

[Kirishima's P.O.V]

I can't believe I just did that. I just basically asked the most perfect human being on a date. Well... I guess I asked him to hang out... But it will just be us two! Alone! Like, watching a movie, and doing couple-y stuff! I can't believe that spiky-haired porcupine said yes too. He probably thinks it'll be us and the squad.. Oh no, I forgot to specify! Damn it, why can't I do anything right around him?

Time skip

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Oh! That must be Bakugou. I race to the door and open it with a smile. "I didn't think you'd come..." I said. But he just had a surprised look. "The rest of the losers aren't here?" Crap, yeah. Kinda forgot about that. "Well no... I was wondering if it could just be us for the day.. But I can call them if you want me to!" I can feel my face blushing. I'm relieved when he lets out his cute little, tch. "It's fine red hair. Now sit your ass down and play a movie." Yes! I smiled widely again and hopped over to my bed.

[Bakugou's P.O.V]

He pointed out a few movies that we agreed on but then he scrolled over this one movie. His eyes kind of lit up, so I read the description with him. The movie was called, Love Simon. "Let's watch this one!" He sounded so excited. "Okay yeah sure whatever." He clicked a button on the remote and it started playing. I wasn't totally for sure I wanted to watch this, but I guess it was my fault for letting red hair pick the movie. He throws the remote onto the floor and leans back against the wall. It feels a little heated, but it's probably because we are both sitting on his bed watching a teen romance movie. God, why the hell did I agree to this?

The movie starts off kinda like a comedy and Kiri has his laughs. I smirk a little at one part cause I couldn't hold it in, and he looks over at me and smiles. I look over at him and sharply turn my head back tot he screen, but look at him through the corners of my eyes. Damn. He's so gorgeous. His sharp, toothy smile. His positive energy. His figure. Everything about him is just... So... Ughhhhh. I can't even describe it. And it kills me that he's straight and we're in a room alone, together, on his bed, watching a romance movie, at night. He looks like that and he's straight. God, what am I doing wrong?

[Kirishima's P.O.V]

I picked this movie called Love Simon. I already knew what it was about, and I've never seen it, so I picked it for Bakugou and me. I didn't know if he would like it, but I was the one choosing the movie anyway. "Let's watch this one!" Hopefully my voice isn't too shaky. I hope he doesn't notice. "Okay yeah sure whatever." Thank all might. I click the play button and throw the remote down. I can't wait to watch it. Especially with Bakugou. Wait... Is this my coming out to him? Will he expect anything? Jesus, I didn't think this through... I try to calm down by leading against the wall omg my bed. We are both sitting here, and I will say it is a bit awkward. But it's okay. Everything's fine.

I love the beginning of this. It's so funny! But also a little bit emotional. I laugh a little too hard and Bakugou looks at me and smirks. God, he's heavenly. I smile back at him but he turns his head back to the tv. I sulk down a little bit then I see him looking at me from the corners of his eyes. Pfff I'm too manly for him to resist! For sure he likes me... Maybe? I have no idea...

Timeskip to after the movie

[Bakugou's P.O.V]

The movie ended with a bang. It was very... inspiring. Kinda gross for my kind of taste but cool nonetheless. I'm glad Kirishima liked it. He was going off about how much he loved it. I heard him mumble something about how he can relate to it but I'm pretty sure it isn't what he said. "Hey Bakugou?" "Yeah?" "I'm going to go take a quick shower, wanna... maybe... sleepover here?" ... "yeah. S-Sure. Whatever" "Cool man! Grab anything you need, bros are family!" I guess that's what we'll always be. Bros...

I head over to my dorm real quick and grab a blanket and pillow. I didn't know if he'd be out of the shower yet so I open the door quietly. Then... I hear him singing. It was kind of hard to hear, so I leaned up against the door. God. His voice was like an angels. I'm not for soft, floaty songs, but he changes everything.

"We hadna good thing going lately
Might not have always been a fairy tale
But you and I know that they ain't real
I'll take truth over the story
You might have tried my patience greatly
But I'm not about to let us fail
I'll be the wind picking up your sail
But you won't do something for me"

I hear the water shut off and him wrapping a towel around him. I get off the door but not away in time. He opens the door. "Ahhh! I- Uh-  Eijirou- Uh- K-Kirishima!!" "Bakugou?? What were youuuu.... oooohh my gooddd." "S-Sorry I-" "you heard it? Like... all?" "Just the last bit-" "Oh Bakugou please don't tell anyone! Cause then I won't be so manly anymore! A-And all the girls will be all over me! And-" "Hey!!! Hey! Calm down, sheesh. I won't tell anyone!" "Promise Bakugou?" "Tch. Sure"

I promised the nerd to not tell anyone that he can sing. He can really sing though. Like an angel. We get everything settled and I made a little spot on the floor to sleep. Kiri changes in the bathroom(thank god) and I'm already in pajamas. He turns off the lights and we lay down to sleep. Kirishima seemed so tired and droopy. It was adorable. "Goodnight Katsuki..." I was surprised a bit by him calling me that, but he won't remember a thing in the morning. "Night.... Ei" then he seems to drift off.

I try to sleep but I just can't. The dorm floors are so uncomfortable. I have an idea... but no. I couldn't. He'd think I'm... you know what. Fuck it. I get up from the floor and climb into Kirishimas bed with him. He just emits heat. Lots of it. Laying next to him, I feel warmth, and love. But its nothing, ya know? Just... bros being... bros...

{1141 words}

This was MEGA fun to write!
I hope you guys enjoy sum kiribaku!!!
Hmmm... I wonder what will happen in the morning... let's leave that to Creator Nugget!
See you next time

Creator Buni is typing...