Chapter 9 "Gwyn's Return"

"Where's Ornstein and Smough!" Solaire said as he blocked the fire coming from one of the dragons. Gundyr was taking on a dragon and one of the riders as I was taking on the other rider while his dragon was busy with Solaire. I was slow, weak, tired, exhausted. This is a battle I can't win. It also didn't help of how fast he was. Every hit I blocked from him felt like a butter knife stab wound. He hit the sword out of my hand. I uppercutted his helmet off showing his face. It wasn't human that's for sure. He kicked me down as I tried backing up. I closed my eyes as he was about to kick me again but I didn't feel anything, I just heard, I heard a loud bang. I opened my eyes to see  Smough. He helped me up and gave me my weapon back. The dragon Solaire was fighting let out a loud screech as Ornstein impaled his spear through his leg. The dragon started moving around whipping its tail around hitting all of us back. "YOU DARE INVADE MY RICHES." I heard. We looked around to see our lord and savour, literally. Lord  Gwyn. He walked past us with his fire spread threw his blade. He cast multiple boltz thru his left hand sending them straight into the dragon Solaire had fought killing him instantly. The last dragonrider charged Gwyn. But who is he to think he can outmatch Gwyn. Gwyn easily grabbed him and set  his body on fire melting his armour into him burning him alive till he was just a ash. The final  dragon tried to set Gwyn on fire, but it's Gwyn, Gwyn is a lord. He walked right through it. With one easy swing  he cut of the dragons leg. The dragon fell down leaving his head right open for decapitation, and that's exactly what Gwyn did. He set the bodies on fire to burn them. Soon the bodies were gone. We walked to him and saluted him as he was kneeled down holding his dead son. He then burnt his son to ash and set them in a pouch he had on him. "Daddy!" Gwynevere said hugging him with a cry. He let go off her. "What happened." Gwyn said with disappointment. Ornstein stepped up, he was the captain so he's the one who needs to explain. "Smough and I we were just waiting in your throne room tell we got attacked. We tried to get as many people to safety then tried to take care of the problem but you came and solved it." Ornstein explained. "You and Smough?" Gwyn said. "And where were you Artorias? And who are these people?" He said walking up to me. I stepped forward. "I was on a picnic sir, with your daughter." I swallowed hard. I looked to Gwynevere who had a nervous face. "And these people are incredible warriors. They saved my life." I further explained. "You did what with my daughter?" He repeated. "I took her on a picnic." I said with  a straight face. "Artorias, Artorias, Artorias." He said walking in a circle facing me at the end. He punched my chest very hard which sent me falling down coughing. "Daddy stop!" Gwynevere said holding his shoulder. "Please stop." She cried. Gwyn just pushed her off. "Who do you think you are being with the royalty of mine?" He said kicking me. I spit out blood as Sif growled at him. "Sif no." I whispered. She whimpered to me and turned around to look away. I heard Gwynevere crying in the back as I tried to get back up. He kept kicking me down. "I will allow your "warriors" to stay, but if I see you around my daughter again, don't expect any mercy." He said with a final blow on me. "Come with me." He told everyone. They all followed them besides Gwynevere and Sif. I tried to get up but I couldn't, my body was in to much pain. "Artoria let me he-" "Go away." I said cutting off Gwynevere. "Art-" "Go away." I said louder. I looked at her face as a tear dropped down it. She walked away wiping her tears away. Sif helped me as my blood dripped down from my face. "Good girl." I said to her as she whimpered to me. "I'll be fine." I said once again. I limped slowly into the palace. I walked up the stairs to my room. I tripped and stumbled down them. I slowly pushed myself up wards. And got up. I walked to my room and heard the sound of crying nearby. It must've been Gwynevere. Her room was pretty close to mine. I collapsed onto my bed. My blood was dripping from the side of my face onto my bed, but I didn't care if it was stained. I just need to relax. I closed my eyes as the sun turned into a greyish tone.