Monday Night Rollins

Seth was back at Raw in Florida, this was apart of their last couple of shows in the states before going on their world tour. They'd be going to Europe, since wwe considered that the "world". Seth missed Sasha tons, but he was excited to get back to doing what he loved. As soon as he walked back in to the building, the guys were congratulating him, it wasn't a surprise to any of the roster, but they were just happy that the 2 confirmed it. "We're both very happy," Apollo mocked Seth, earning a laugh from the locker room. "How is she anyway, rehab going well?" Braun asked him from the corner of the room. "She's good, she been a rehab a couple weeks, she's progressing pretty fast, should be able to start working out again in about a week or so, Vince wants her return to be surprise, so they aren't confirming anything to the press, so they won't know when she'll be back," Seth said lacing up his boots. "Look at Colby, model boyfriend," Apollo joked. "Yeah, man, imagine, can't believe she loves my dumbass," Seth laughed, "Yeah neither can we," Roman shoved him lightly.

The guys finished and headed to catering, the show would be starting in a couple minutes, Seth stayed back in the locker room, he'd be going on near the end of the show. He decided to facetime Sasha. She appeared on the screen shortly after he hit dial. "Hey baby," she smiled, "When are you going on?" She asked him. "Sometime during the last hour, they miss you here, backstage isn't the same," Seth told her thinking about how the vibe backstage just seemed different. "Aww, I miss them too, I can't wait until I'm back in the ring," Sasha said laying down on the bed as the raw theme started. "Can't wait for you to be back," Seth missed her more than he thought it was possible to miss anyone. "You literally saw me yesterday," she joked. "And I miss you already." "I miss you too babe, but why are you all alone in the locker room, I know everyone missed you," She asked. "Eh, I just love talking to you," "I love talking to you too, but I don't want you to just chill in the locker room, everyone out there is your friend, baby," Sasha said earnestly. "I know, ok, I love you," Seth blew a kiss at his phone. "Nerd," Sasha said although she caught it, "I love you too," she blew a kiss back. "You're gonna watch when I come on right?" He asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," Sasha smiled and they hung up.

An hour passed and the show was nearing the end, Seth was scheduled for a segment, that Sami Zayn would interrupt leading to a match in the main event. Seth splashed some water in his hair and went to the guerrilla waiting for his music to start. They did what they were supposed to, Sami picked up the win. After the match, Seth went backstage where Charly Caruso would interview him. "Seth, Sami Zayn just pinned you, possibly propelling him to a future title, what're your thoughts on that?" "See Charls, Sami was better for 3 seconds, he won off a fluke, but that doesn't matter, because let anyone in the locker room challenge me and I'll step up like I do every time a new opponent comes my way." Seth walked away as Charly lowered her mic. The camera went off and Charly made her way over to him as he was going to pack. "Hey, Colby, there was a mix up in rides and I wanted to know if it were possible that you could give me a ride, but it's totally ok if you can't?" Charly asked him. "Yeah, no problem, just give me a second to finish packing," Seth turned to her. "You are a life saver!" She smiled and hugged him lightly. "Anytime," Seth finished packing and they said their goodbyes to everyone.

Seth and Charly weren't best friends, but they knew each other well enough to have a conversation long enough to get to the hotel. "So, I hear sesha is finally confirmed," she teased him wiggling her shoulders a bit. "Yep, the ship has sailed," he laughed. "I'm so glad it finally happened, once you know happened, I think everyone saw it coming." Charly didn't want to be disrespectful so she opted against fully saying it, but Seth got the gist. "Yeah, we're really happy, what about you, you got a special someone we should know about?" Seth looked at her once they got to a red light. "Honestly, there's someone I've known for a bit, but I doubt it'll go anywhere, I mean I'm not really looking either, to be honest, I have my job, my friends, my family. Life's doing me pretty alright and a boyfriend doesn't fit in right now," Charly told him as he pulled into the hotel. They got out and he helped her grab her bags. "Thanks again for the ride Colby, you totally saved my ass," she smiled, "No problem Charles," Seth checked in and was ready to go, but there was a problem with Charly's room. "Shit!" She exclaimed, "Ok, thanks anyway," Charly made her way over to Seth, who'd stopped when he heard her. "What's the problem?" "Misbooked, do you happen to know what room Mandy and Sonya are in?" "No, sorry," she called Mandy and Sonya, but neither were answering. "This is fanfuckingtastic," Charly exhaled. "You wanna go to the bar until Mandy and Sonya get here?" Seth offered, not wanting to leave her by herself. "Don't you need sleep?"  Charly asked him, "Meh, I'm done for the week," Seth answered, already on his way to the bar. "Well ok then."

The two talked at the bar, nothing to serious, stuff about their early lives and careers, they had a few drinks, but nothing too strong. It was about 12 when Mandy and Sonya finally made it. Charly thanked Seth again before heading up to their room.

Seth made his way to his room and plopped down, he was glad he showered at the arena because he was exhausted. He decided to see if Sasha was awake, he called her and on the 3rd ring she answered, "Shouldn't you be sleep?" He joked, "Shouldn't you?" She retorted. "Touché," "Well you caught me right in time, because I'm about to crash," Sasha said through her yawn. "Well, perfect timing as always, I love you and I'll call tomorrow, ok," Seth said. "Ok, I love you too, goodnight baby," "Goodnight love." With that Seth hung up the phone and turned on the tv.

Seth didn't think much of giving Charly a ride, simply helping a friend, but the media knew just how to twist it, especially since they now had pictures.