A Word From Us Kids

Hey y'all, so it's me again. I know there are some of you looking forward to the story and I promise one day I will pick back up writing it, but a number of things are keeping me from writing. One, I've kinda fell out of wrestling, I will never truly let it go because I have so many great memories attached to it and it's been a huge part of my life, but honestly I'm not the biggest Seth fan anymore unfortunately, but my love for Sasha will always remain, it kinda hurts to say that I've fell out of wrestling, for aforementioned reasons, but it is what it is.

Second, Cameron Boyce passed away early this morning and it's really hard to process, I don't even feel right typing this (I've already written my paragraphs for instagram and twitter, so I will try to keep this short), his death just hit me in a different way bc of personal reasons, but in wake of his death I need a break anyway. May Cameron Rest In Peace, he is forever in my heart and his beautiful soul will live on❤️

Third, once again personal, but I just need a break. I can't say that I'll be back writing anytime soon, so I hope that the stories I've written will suffice.

Lastly, thank you all so much for the insane amount of support you've given me. My first book on here was a badly written adventures in babysitting fanfiction that miraculously drew a shit ton of attention, now my books are getting thousands of reads, which is still crazy to me. So thank you once again for all the love.

Ok, this is for real the last one, my account will be left up, but I won't be using it to write, I might pop up every blue moon to vote, but there's a solid chance that I won't use this account. It's the end of an era for me, and I can't lie that I'm honestly kinda sad, but like I said I need a LONG ASS break. Though I promise that ONE DAY I will finish this book and all my other ones, idk when, it might be when I'm famous, but until then, I hope y'all enjoy my books here. @darknessndaggers might me gone for a bit, but I'll always come back. Thank you again you're all amazing people🥰 (I wrote all this for like 7 people to read, but Ik that the ones who will read this are some real ones) thank you (last time I promise)

Ciao for now munchkins, until next time
Sym🥰🌺

PS: never let anyone stop you from doing what you gotta do, you're powerful and when you set your mind to it, you can and will do it. There are some beautiful minds on this site, and I can't wait for all of you to prosper. God Bless all of you beautiful humans. Keep shining bright munchkins⚡️