First day at the new school

Aries sat beside the half open window, feeling the cool breeze of spring slowly blowing on her, as if they wanted her to come with them to enjoy the nice warm outdoors.

Aries blinked sleepily, she didn't have enough sleep yesterday night, maybe it's because the sparrows that jumped on the roof, maybe it's because that she is going to a new school called the POWER school. Leaving her friends at her old school behind, Aunt Erma said it was the best school in the whole country, but Aries cannot believe in it, because she is an native English girl, she was born and raised in London, so she knows that a lot of the very good schools are in London, so this POWER school definitely wouldn't be the best one.

It's still very early in the morning, only 7 o' clock, she is suppose to be going to school in 8:30, Aries sighed as she stared at the old clock, normal clocks would have had numbers, or Roman numerals. But this clock, changes everyday, for example if today is a windy day, it would have had a picture of the wind blowing, and underneath a sign that said: Wear more clothes. You seem to never know the time, but for somehow, you always just know it. The things were always curious in a way, there always seemed to be magic in this house. When you're cooking, if you accidentally did the wrong thing or you cut your finger, there will be a sign that says: Watch out! Idiot! If you somehow dozed off in your bath, someone will shout in your ear and say: WAKE UP YOU STUPID DUMB DISGUSTING LITTLE THING!

She had asked her aunt why these things worked like that, but her aunt just said: It's how everything works, she remained doubtful to what her aunt had said, until she went to kinderGarden, she finally know that normal things don't work like that. She asked the question for like thousands of time, but her aunt always had the same answer: One day you'll know.

Aries growled, it's not a movie! Well, it's okay in movies for the main character to be a little more mysterious than others, but not for her! She is a normal girl raised by a not so normal family! Even though she skipped year 5 & 6, it still doesn't make her more special than anyone!

But as she thought back her life, she realised one thing, she is special. In the age of 5, she showed the dual personalities, it's when you show different personalities, for example, you might be someone cold and calm before you change, and after you change, you will become a different you,  you are still you from the outside, the look doesn't change, it's just you with a  completely different personality.

Aries was like that, sometimes she is as heartless and calm like the ice, and sometimes she is so talkative, and she never knows when it changes, so that's why she doesn't like going outdoors, it's embarrassing to change in front of others.

She looked at the clock, it's 8:00 already, time for her head to school.

She called:"Aunt Erma! It's time! Come down!!!!!!"

With a huge thud, a short fat figure tumbled down the squeaky chairs, "Coming dear!"as she struggled to climb up.

"Aunt Erma, are you okay?" Aries quickly run to her and help her up, Aunt Erma clapped her hand, and said:

"I'm fine, let's head out."