POWER School

Aunt Erma and Aries arrived POWERSchool, the first building that came into her eyes was a tall tower that was covered with beautiful ivy. The tower was yellowish, but the rooftop was red, the yellow and red colour made a perfect match together. Aries looked around, all the buildings here looked like buildings from the 17 centuries. Old and solemn.

When she walked in the school, she smelt a smell of fresh grass and flower, Aries took a deep breath, enjoying the pleasant air, she walked to the very end and saw the class she was told to go: Room 13.

Well, it wasn't a good number, but who cares? She never believed in lucky numbers though, Aries walked in the class, surprisingly find out that all the students were staring at her, she took a step to the front, and started introducing herself: " Hi everybody, my name is Aries, I'm 11 years old, and I came from a school called  Westminster ."

The teacher of room 13 is a young and friendly woman, she wasn't particularly pretty, but she definitely looked energetic, she walked to Aries, and said:" Aries skipped year 5&6, so if she have something that she doesn't understand, help her. Aries, you can sit over there." Ms Mist pointed to an empty seat beside the window, a girl was sitting over there, she waved to Aries. The girl had black eyes shining, short hair tied into a ponytail, brown skin that shone in the sunlight.

Behind her left side, sat a boy with handsome appearance, dark eyes like stars, his lips curled into a smile as he saw Aries walking to the seat. Aries reached out her hand, grabbed the girl's hand, and said:"Hi, I'm Aries, and you're......"

The girl answered:"I'm Libra, nice to meet you."

Aries shaked Libra's hand as she turned to the handsome looking boy," And you're......"

"Sagittarius." The boy said coldly as he stared at Aries with his pretty eyes.

Aries sat down, but a question came up, why is everyone named after a constellation? And why don't they have last names?

Aries's eyes glowed light, this school is getting funnier......