heartbreak.

heartbreak ; a term we use when we're in sorrow. when we feel like the whole world is falling apart. for some it might be a word to describe what they feel caused by a person they trusted. to others it might be caused by their own mind. it's crazy how we can tear ourselves apart by one simple thought. it hurts us like mad. like every thing doesn't matter anymore. love can make you do unspeakable things. but, so can heartbreak. and it's scary how we depend on others for reassurance, when the thoughts that really matter are ours. it's amazing how the human mind can put someone else's love above self-love. the fact that other opinions, feelings and words can effect our mood to the point our whole day is ruined. we think that we're worthless. but, when the person that we once called ours falls in love with another person, that's when everything crumbles to dust. that's when you feel like there's nothing in the world that could hurt more. it feels like it's never-ending cycle. it's like getting stabbed right in the heart. but let me shed a little light, every thing you think that might hurt like hell will end. remember that no matter what, people will never know the amount you're hurting even if they try. all you can do after a heartbreak is try to get over it and move on. there are other things in your life you can prioritise like yourself, school, grades or even your hobby. you can slowly feel yourself not care more and more about that particular person and you'll find yourself spending more time loving yourself than anything else. cause that's what you should be doing. not feeling sorry for yourself. if someone wants to walk out of your life after you were the best you that you could be them let them walk out. hold the door open and ask them to leave. because that person isn't someone worth fighting for anymore. someone who never learns from their mistakes. someone who hurts you without knowing it. someone who is so fake to you that you can smell plastic from a mile away. those are people that don't deserve having someone like you in their life. fuck them and be happy. move on and show them that they threw away a precious diamond.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 10, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

everything is temporary.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें