part -13

Sanskar was shocked.

Sanskar (shocked): what?....swara?

Swara (painfully nods):yes sanskar. Mrs sharmishta gadodia and Mrs ragini laksh maheshwari forced me to do this with my own husband. They told me that I am the elder dil and I have to do this for your happiness, for family members. If I will follow your swear and don't unite then I won't be able to live happily with you and eventually, even our relationship will break because of the broken relationship of maheshwari....they completely manipulated or rather threatened me that if I don't unite the families breaking your swear, then even I won't be able to live peacefully with you and they were gonna make sure of it!!

Sanskar was speechless. Finally, gathered some strength and said: swara....can you give me a chance?? A chance to make broken swara and weak sanskar back to strong swasan?? Please....

Swara: .....

Sanskar: .....

Swara:.....no. I refuse to break more!!!(runs inside controlling her tears)

Sanskar looked at her retreating figure with teary eyes but with a sad smile: I promise you my princess, I will bring back my Bengali tigress.

............................................................................
Next day-
Ladies were doing aarti preparations. Men too joined them. Ap gave the aarti thaal to raglak and just when they were about to start aarti, a voice stopped them.

Voice: jeth- jethani hone ke bavajud bhi  ghar ke derani aur devarji karenge aarti???

Everybody turned to get the biggest shock....

Yes...Swasan were standing together like this...as a loving and most cute couple. Swara was holding ansh. Trio looked like a cute and perfect little family. Uttara and kavya looked at the trio in aaww 😍😍 and wished their bonding to be eternal...

Raglak, ap, dp were shocked to the core.  Raglak fumed in jealousy. Sujram were happy.

Swasan descended the stairs.

Sanskar (arrongantly): Mrs ragini laksh maheshwari, give the aarti thaay to my wife (stressed on wife)

Ragini (angry): how can you say like that...

Sanskar (arrongantly): cut the crap and give the damn thaay...

Ap:Sanskar...ye kaisi tarah se tum ragini as baat kar rahe ho!!!

Sanskar(ignored her completely and to ram):dad...when your bhaisa and bhabhi were present, were you and mom the ones who did the aarti first ??
Or the priority was them?

Ram remembered how they were  always at second no. priority after ap and dp.

Ram:it was them.

Ap:sujata...ramji ko kuch kaho

Sujata:jiji...mai kya bolu. Baat toh Waise sahi hai ram ji ki.

Swasanuttkav smirked.