Entry 1

The forest was empty, sounding mute to the point that it scared her greatly. "Jeez," (Y/N) started with a sigh, "I came here as a joke to fangirl, I didn't expect it to be so quiet..."

(Y/N) had always been big on Creepypasta ever since she found it. Sure, there were periods where she wouldn't talk about it or go out of her way to look for it, but once it was brought up in some way or another to her again, she got invested deeply. She knew that none of them were real, she knew that none of them lived in a mansion together, she knew that none of them would stop and gaze at her lovingly. No. She knew that if she ever saw them in real life, she would be either dead on the spot, or pretty soon after. However, none of this stopped her from enjoying it and loving the characters. Jeff the Killer, in his un-romanticized, known shitty JPEG style, along with the Rake, were the only two that truly scared her. The others were just weird. (Y/N) had seen the Marble Hornet series four, maybe five times in the past, had Masky cosplay, and even managed to spend almost all of her savings bidding on the genuine, real-life Masky Mask from season three of Marble Hornets. She was a huge fan, and it didn't stop at just that, today, she was officially standing in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The place they filmed Marble Hornets.

She had been taking what she called "a Nerd Tour". This is where she would go all around Canada and the US visiting different sites or places where people filmed, or places like Vulcan, Alberta, where they have a Star Trek tourist stop.

Either way, here she was at her third stop, ready to explore the filming places and hunt for some of the more prominent areas of filming. The red tower, the house from entries #16, #18 and #23, along with totheark's video, "Addition" and more. The Hotel itself that Jay stayed at is currently no longer a hotel. Where the hotel stood, was now a cell phone shop, "Tuscaloosa Wireless" or something, so Motel Six it is! Right near the cell phone shop. Fast forward now, past all of her signings into the hotel and where she was, how she got there, (Y/N) now stands in the middle of "Oak Mountain State Park", where the red tower was. This is closer near Hoover, outside of Tuscaloosa.

This is where the silence dwells. Where there are no crickets, birds, or any other sign of life. Just (Y/N).

She walked out into the clearing, finally outside of all the dreadfully tall and familiar trees. There, on the other side of the clearing, stood the red tower in all of its glory. Upon further inspection of the sides of it, the white Operators Symbol still sat carved into the tower. Slowly but surely (Y/N) crept around it, inspecting it with everything that she could. She took photos and jotted down notes. Finally finished exploring the outside, (Y/N) took a look inside. A few things had been moved around since the videos were made, no doubt it was either stupid people from around the area messing around or more Marble Hornets fans being nerds like she was. Either way, they were all stupid for being inside of a small space that could seemingly fall apart at any moment.

Despite the broken ladder, courtesy of Jay, (Y/N) still managed to safely climb up the tower and explore. To her surprise, there, in the very same spot it was before, sat a silver, metal case. Practically identical to the one that Jay had found in entry #21. Practically is the word to be used here as the only real difference that she could tell that there was, was a few more scratches and scrapes. In other words, it was simply even more beaten up than it originally was. Slightly scared and freaked out in general by what was happening (Y/N) released a heavy sigh as she placed the container in her hoodie pocket and finally took a peek over the edge of the tower, nearly slipping and falling as she covered her mouth with her right hand in horror.

There, standing on the other side of the clearing, right where she had just come from moments before, was a man that appeared terrifyingly similar to Tim Wright, or as he appeared now, Masky. Nearly jumping out of her skin as she stared at the man across the field (Y/N) scrambled down the tower and rushed back outside and around until she was staring directly at the spot that the man once was. Seeing the fact that he was gone scared (Y/N) even more than she already was. She went from unsettled to terrified faster than she ever thought that she would ever have to. (Y/N) had fallen almost as silent as the forest around her, the only sound was her heavy breathing as she darted in the very same direction she came from, that the man had been sighted, and rushed out of the park as swiftly as she possibly could. (Y/N) wasn't a very fit person, so she had never run that fast in her life. It was as if something was chasing her and her life depended on it. The adrenaline rush was more than she feared her body could take.