[9] New Neighbour

"Lix, looks like we have a new neighbour." She smiled, making her way to her son. The blonde haired male tilted his head to the side, a confused look writen on his face.

     "Who?" He asked, silently taking a bite on the freshly baked cake. "Oh, I don't know but you will." She said, serving another piece of cake on a plate.

     "Wait what? Me? But eommaㅡ" She cutted him off, "No Felix. You have to get there and give them our cake. It's not nice if we don't introduce ourselves." She had a big smile on her face as she put the container down on the table.

     "Urgh fine." He gave up, not wanting his mother angry. "Here. Be sure to greet politely." She handed him a container that has few slices of cake in it.

     "And be safe!" She shouted as Felix begins to walk, and stand infront of the door before rubbing it to find the door handle. "I know eomma!" He shouted back, disappearing from her sight.

     "I bet the new neighbour don't even want to friend with a blind people." He scoffed, quietly making his way toward the house that was across his house.

     Standing before the door, he hesitantly raised his hand and landed it on the door. After a few second, he knocked the door loudly, afraid that whoever in the house did not hear.

     A few minute later, there was a faint 'Coming' from inside the house, and he stood there patiently.

     "Oh, hello." He hears someone voice, a boy, his voice isn't really deep but you could hear the coldness through it. And Felix sense this guy is a cold person, antisocial maybe? Or he just don't like to talk-

     "-llo? Helloooo!"

     And he snapped from his thought. "Y-yes.." Felix hears--sound-no, more like huff. He probably annoyed, Felix thought.

     "I'm your neighbour. Across from your house. And here, my eomma baked cake for you.." Felix slowly handed the guy the container, and surprisingly the guy who he thought will snatched it away and told him to leave, not even a thanks, take it slowly as his pace.

     "You blind, aren't you?" He asked, and Felix just nodded. "How do you know?" As if Felix could tell the guy was shrugging, he stood there watching darkness.

     "Your eyes not even moving neither your head. And I'm a little shorter than you.." And that have him shocked. That cold voice, didn't even match for a short person.

     "Oh.." Felix only blinked, but smile a little.

     "I never catch your name." Felix shaped his mouth like an 'o', and sheepishly smile. "Oh, sorry. My name's Felix. Lee Felix."

     "Nice name. Are you foreigner?" The guy asked, and he leaned against the door who had close earlier. "Why don't we talk there. Let me guide." Not a fan of skinship, he grabbed Felix's sleeve slowly, and lead the blonde boy into a bench infront of his garden.

     "Oh, thanks.." Felix strangely feel his heart flutter, although that guy can grab his hands and he wouldn't mind, but that guy lead him is the thing that makes his heart flutter all sudden.

     "By the way, my name is Seo Changbin." And both of them finally sit on the bench.

     "About your question earlier..yes I'm a foreigner but my parents are both korean, and I live in Australia since I was a kid."

     "No wonder your name isn't really korean." Changbin half-heartedly laugh, and he looked at Felix to find him was giggling.

     'Those deep voice never match with his cute looks.. What a gergous kid.'

     He silently observed the blonde boy, not knowing that Felix sat there awkwardly because he don't know what other question he will ask.

     Of course, being a shy, quiet kid, he barely had any friends, and really awkward when meeting with a new person when he was in a middle school, but everything changed when he met a certain person who makes his world change. He won't ever forget that person..

     "Daydreaming again?" Changbin asked, and Felix blinked and a blush crept on his cheeks. "Sorry.." Then hears a quiet laugh beside him.

     "It's okay. I took the opportunity to stare at your cute face."

     And then it clicked right in his head. The flutter feelings was all about he have a feelings-no, he fall for this guy he barely meet. The evident on his cheeks answer everything about the flutter feelings.

     The way his blush turn even redder than the last time making the other male, who is Changbin, heart beat becomes more faster and the giddy feelings he have didn't help him in the situation where he wanted to eat that squishy cheeks of Felix..

     Felix thought, he must crazy, to move on so quickly, after a small piece of him wanted a certain person back.

     In a deep thought, he didn't realized that Changbin's hand was already on his cheeks. He feels how..gentle, how soft his hands on his cheeks. As if he was a little doll that if we hurt it even a bit, it break onto a piece.

     "C-Changbin.." He whispered, in the edge of tears. Those touch..those touch is exactly the same as Hyu-

     "I have to go. U-um see you later." He stand up almost immediately, clumsily making his way toward his house. Leaving dumbfounded Changbin on the bench.

     The blonde boy slammed the door open, and closed it loudly. A loud thump could be hear from his heart,-'Why so damn loud! Ugh!' He tried to calm his fast heart beat, but to no avail.

     "Lix? You scared me! Why would you slam the door like a mad man?" She asked her son, making her way fastly to him.

     "Eomma...eomma, I thinkㅡI think I've fall for someone.."        

___
Do you guys think Changbin will take Felix's heart first?

Read, vote and comment is what I really appreciate! 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]