chapter 3

But----

I felt a pair of really strong arm around my waist pulling me behind.
"Y/n are you crazy??? W-what why would you climb on that railings?? Do you know what can happen if you fell??"
That deep and husky voice it could be non other than----

"Y/n!!" I heard someone screaming my name out of their lungs. "Why did you climb that barrier??? What did y-you  e-even thought at that moment??? You should have think about yourself!!! At least you should have thought about us!! Do you know what'll happen to us if you fell from that barriers???" She said to me as her tears slowly fell from her beautiful eyes, rolling from that smooth skin and drop at the floor.

"Who said that i was gonna fall from that barrier??? I just wanted to have some fresh air so, i just stood over there." I said to them denying the fact that i actually was just gonna jump from there.

"And unnie, don't worry about me I'm fine nothing happen to me i'm fit and fine look!!" I said while rubbing the tears from her eyes with my thumb.

----------ring ring--------

"O-oh it's time to go home. Lets go and don't let your precise tears fall for me. Save it for someone you love with all your heart". I said to her.

"And taehyung can you plz drop Jennie-unnie to her house!" I asked him as he was just looking at me and jennie whole time silently.

He just nodded his head at me and unnie bid a bye and take care to me and me did the same.

As they were about to left i mouthed "thank you" to taehyung as he save me from falling. But he just gave me that sad smile and left with jennie.

I felt that stare again. But i just ignore it and sat there for few minutes and left.

Whenever I'm crying about the fact he left me without any reason i always felt that oddly familiar stare at my back. As if someone that i know is there for me but whenever i tried to look for that person there would be no one.
And i had to convince myself I'm alone.

-------- AT HOME -------

"Mom, dad!! I'm home". There was nothing but silence coming to me.
"I haven't got rid of this habit did i?". *sign* i took a deep breath and my bag was sliding off from my shoulder.

I looked at the family picture that was placed in my kitchen counter.
"How i missed you guys being with me!!" I said while running my hands at the photo frame.

"Lets just take a rest". I said to myself and went to my room.

-------------- TO BE CONTINUED -------------