chapter 7

Cold wind was hitting my face and passing through my hair making it blow with it's flow.
I was walking through the alleyway and down the streets. You might have already guessed it, and yes i bunked. It's just i don't want to talk with anyone and neither i want face anyone.

I just want to have some alone time.

Here i am. My favourite place where he introduced me for the first time.

It was a beautiful ducts with it's beautiful trees that surrounds around the water

It's wood might be old making the cracking sound even if i take a light and fragile steps but it was strong, strong enough to hold me.
The water of this place is just soothing and can calm me not physically but mentally and heartily.

I opened my shoes and let it dip in the water feeling the coldness of it but it gives the vibe of warm embrace that the mother could give to her child.

Wind was flowing not to strong but soft playing through my hair and playfully hitting my face.
Trees were so thick and beautiful that make them stand proudly at his palce. They were surrounded around the waters as if it was planted to protect them the nature as his family like a father would.

This place is just like family. Everything about this place makes me the memory of my family.

I closed my eye and let a drop of tear slowly slip through my eyes to my cheek.

"Appa, look what a beautiful flower!"
"Yes, it is but not as beautiful as you and eomma!"
"Honey, Y/n baby breakfast is ready and call your oppa too!"

I smiled at those beautiful memeory with eyes closed thought if they were alive what kind of happy family we would be. If......

"Y/n!!!run,run from here!!!"
"Never, come back and run from here!!!"
"It's for your safety! Run!!"

"omma, appa,oppa!!" I scremed my lungs out.

Tears again started to wemble up in my eyes. If only they weren't kill by the assisants, if only they would have let me go with them, if only i wasn't there weakness, if only i wasn't born they would have atleast lived a happy life, if.............. *sign* It's all my fault that they got in this mess.
It's all my fault and i'm gonna avenge them.

I'm gonna kill you assisants boss.

*cough, cough*

I came back to realisation and started to rub the tears from the eyes before turning my head.

"Oh, i never thought you would be still coming at this place after what i have done to you...." he said and slowly started to walk towards me.

I was starring at the lake and said "How am i suppose to forget this place?? When you were the one to show me such a beautiful place, were no one could ever imagin that this kind of place could ever exist!!! Am i right jungkookiee oppa??" before turning my head towards him.

----------tbc-------

*sorry for short story*
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ lot's of love to you guys!!!!!

Love you!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜