Prologue

"Hello, you must be Rei?" The tall, muscular man greeted. "Yes, that's me, Mr. Todoroki."
"Well then, shall we proceed?"

Quirk marriages. They're the worst. Someone is dragged into marrying someone they don't even know, then they make children with one of their quirks, or a mixture of the two.

That's what happened to my mother. Although my parents had two very strong quirks, I inherited neither. Instead of something to do with ice and fire, I got a quirk that let me transform into any animal I wanted. Yes, even extinct animals. So I guess you can call me the female Beast Boy.

Oh! Sorry I haven't introduced myself! Haha..

I'm Y/n Todoroki. My quirk is Shape-shift. As I explained earlier, I can turn into any animal of my choosing. I discovered this quirk when I was playing with my big brother Natsuo. And because he loves the sea(he does), we were playing around in his room and I pretended I was a fish. Then I turned into one and ended up almost dying.

Me and Natsuo are 2 years apart. I'm 17 and he's 19. Fuyumi is my older sister. She's 22. I think. Something happened to our biggest brother, Touya. He went missing, but we don't speak of that.

And then there's Shouto. He's 2 years apart from me. So he's 15 right now. I'm a 2nd year at UA. Shouto got his recommendation last week and tomorrow was our first day. I'm gonna be a 3rd year and Shouto a first year.

"Y/n!! Get ready for bed. You've got school tomorrow." My father called.
"Yeah, fine."

After I finished getting ready for bed I got my phone out.

Me:
Hey, Best friends!! Ready for school tomorrow??!

Shy Elf Boi:
Yeah, I've missed you this summer! Can't wait!

Super Mirio Bros.
YES!! BACK TO SCHOOL WHOOP!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS EJNSHSNXJSBXJ

Energetic Best Girl:
YYY/NNNN IVE MISSED YOU MY CHILD AAAAGGHHHHH!!!!

Me:
YESSS AAAAAAHHHHH!!

And I OOP

Sry gtg dad's yelling at me to "GO TO FUCKING SLEEP GOD DAMMIT!!"

Super Mirio Bros.
Haha that's alright

I was about to go to sleep too. Need that good night's rest for tomorrow!!

Shy Elf Boi:
Yeah, Mirio's right.

Energetic Best Girl:
Welp, GOODNIGHT ❤️❤️❤️

After we all said our goodbyes we all went to sleep. Little did I know I'd have a bad, bad dream.

°•°•°•°

WHOOP

First part done! Now to think of ideas for the first chapter!!

Bye. Also, remember:

You're only in trouble if you get caught.

"What's up my cRaNkY cReWWw!!"