Chapter: 11

Bailey's P.O.V.

It's two weeks and six days with Arron, Jake, Jack, and Jason. We've been traveling pack to pack only staying for one full day before leaving the last pack. When we were there Jason had found his mate. Shannon.

Shannon had long strawberry blond hair and dull blue eyes. Her wolf was a black reddish colour. It was close to mine, a red-orange colour.

"Hey." Shannon said walking over to me. "Do you know which pack were going to now?"

"No I don't. Bit if you want I can go ask Jack." I said.

"Sure because I just want to go where I'm going before I go anywhere."

I patted her shoulder. "Don't worry I was the same way."

I walked over to where the guys were standing. Arron was running his hands through his hair like he was nervous. Jake seemed unaffected by this when Jack and Jason kept sparing him glances. It was weird. Sure I hadn't known Arron for long but I had never seen him act like this.

"Hey guys. Mind telling Shannon and I where were going now."

Jack looked over his shoulder at me and gave me a sloppy grin. "We're going to go to our pack." He told us.

"But don't we have other packs to go to? there's like three more you guys haven't gone to." Shannon said.

"Ya we know, but we have to go back today. It's July fifth." Arron said.

"Oh, then yes we have to go." I agreed.

"Wait why?" I looked at Shannon to see she was clearly confused.

"Because its their sisters birthday today."

"Ok can we get going we need to get there now. She could shift any time today." Arron said eagerly.

With his words we all shifted to wolf form and started to run. Arron was ahead slowly drifting farther and farther ahead. A head nudged my behind and made me stumble. I looked to my left to see Jack flanking my left.

'You need to move faster.' He mind linked me.

'Ok, ok.' I said and started to run faster. Soon I was lost in my own thought, just watching the blurs of green.

*************

When we got there I noticed the tension in their pack. I turned back to see that everyone in our little group noticed it too. I looked around to see that everyone looked like they were preparing for a fight. What was happening.

"We have to find your dad." Jason told Arron. Arron nodded and started to run towards the big crowed. We all followed him to find out what was happening. Jasper was momentarily forgotten.

"Dad!" Arron called out. A head of brown hair perked up at his voice.

"Arron?" he called back.

Arron ran towards the man with us all of us on his tail. "Dad what's going on?"

He looked worried. "The rouges are planing an attack. They're about to get here any minuet now."

"Do we know why?" Jason asked.

"Their after Jasper. She's the late wolf which is supposed to be the strongest out of any werewolf before." Jack said.

Arron's dad nodded his head.

"Where's Jasper?" Arron said in a tight voice.

"She's inside. Arron we need you out here. We need all of you out here." He said when Arron tried running inside. He nodded his head and took a whiff of the air.

"We all need to shift now." He yelled so everyone could here him. They nodded their heads and started to get into their battle stations.

Jasper's P.O.V.

As I watched them get into their battle stations I noticed six people that weren't here this morning. I leaned closer to the window to see Arron, my brothers, and two people I didn't know. The one was standing right behind Jack and the other had linked fingers with Jason. I breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed that Arron had nobody new with him. There was still hope.

I had time to think that thought and then the smell hit my nose. The rouges were here. Everyone followed the orders Arron barked and turned into there wolf forms. Once everyone was in their positions the rouges appeared.

They walked out of the forest and I watched as they all just kept coming. We were clearly out numbered about five to one. How were they hoping to win this? it was so unfair.

'Things won't always be fair and you know that.' A voice in my head spoke. I jumped, startled. Wait was that my wolf? I had never heard my wolf before.

'A-are you my wolf?' I asked it.

'Yes Jasper. I am your wolf. My names Allison.'

'Oh. How come I've never heard you before?' I asked.

'That, you will find out in a minuet or so.'

With that she went silent. Leaving me to turn back towards the window. When I did I regretted it right away. What lied in front of me terrified me.

There were soapy of my pack mates on the ground soaking in their own pools of blood. Thankfully most of them were still standing but they weren't going to be for long. The rouges were over powering them. Slowly over powering them.

My gaze flickered to the four friends fighting side by side. Their was about thirty people surrounding the six people. They slowly pushed forward and all of a sudden something snapped.

I fell to the ground as hair started to sprout from the back of my hands. I could feel my bones grinding painfully together. My nose and chin grow and my hands and feet shrunk. It hurt so much I couldn't help but let out a scream. My scream was soon cut off but a growl coming from my own thought.

Before I knew what was happening I was running down stairs braking down the door as I ran through the door. I jumped on at least five of the people that were closing in on my brothers, Arron, and the two other girls. The first one I easily decapitated. And that's what started my rampage.

I went through one wolf to the next. Faster then anyone could react to. Ripping one apart from the next. Letting the blood fill my mouth and clotting my fur. I moved as fast as I could until I felt teeth dig into my neck. I whimpered in slight pain when the wolf started to swing me around. Something jumped on the wolf and it let me go. The only down side was it sent me through the air.

"Jasper!" I heard Arron growl before everything went black.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED MY EXTRA UPDATE. SORRY I DIDN'T PUT THIS CHAPTER UP LIKE I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO YESTERDAY. IT'S JUST THAT I HAD HOMEWORK TO DO AFTER SCOREKEEPING TWO BASKETBALL GAMES. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME. *PUPPY-DOG EYES.*

BUT ANY WAY IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THE CHARACTER THING IS STILL UP IF ANYONE WANTS A CHARACTER. OK THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. UNTIL NEXT TIME READERS.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

~Juicebox55555