Transferring Over

Sweet pea has been part of the south side serpents for as long as he can remember. It's where he met his best friend, Toni. They were their own dynamic duo, Sweet pea was always by her side, Toni by his side. So close that Toni's Grandpa thought they would be together.

"He's the one isn't he?" Her Grandpa said to her one night. Toni just smiled and winked knowing that her grandpa would never know that she preferred girls. 

Jughead would tease Sweet pea about how close the two of them were, "Oh come on Sweets, It's so obvious you're into her." "First off, That's not my name Jones" Sweet Pea replied glaring daggers at Jughead cocky smile. "Second off, It ain't for you to know if I'm into her or not." He said trying to throw Jughead off the idea that he was bi and didn't care to sleep with his best friend.

When Southside High closed down the dynamic duo went to Riverdale High. To say people didn't throw themselves at the two would be a complete and udder lie. Every Northsider wanted to get with someone Mommy and Daddy wouldn't approve of. Toni and Sweet Pea happily went along.

While Sweetpea quickly took advantage of all the girls throwing themselves at him, He never got attached. That was until a cute Northsider wannabe bumped into him. 

It was such a small interaction but Sweet Pea was fascinated. He was a player so why not go for it. When he finally gets a chance to talk to him, Sweet pea is whipped. 

They grew up in two completely different worlds. How would Sweet Pea ever get him to fit into his world 

"This is my world, Baby boy..." 

(Edited 6/8/19)