Chapter 2: A new life and fighting the O.R.C

Y/n P.O.V.

I have been living in Japan for the last 170 years or so. I decided to start a new life in a place called Kouh. That place had a prestigious school. So I decided that I should go to school and learn about the world.

(Ignore the sword, pants and shoes. You have the Kouh school pants and shoes)

 You have the Kouh school pants and shoes)

Time skip.

As I was about to start walking to school I noticed the house next to mine was like a mansion. When I was about to walk past it the door opened and a brown haired boy ran out into me.

Crash.

Me: *holds out hand* Are you alright.

???: *takes hand* Yeah, I'm fine. *looks at me* You look familiar but I don't know where from.

Me: Oh I'm the new next door neighbor, you might've seen me moving my stuff in yesterday.

???: Maybe, but anyway my name is Issei nice to meet you. *stick outs hand for a handshake*

Me: *accepts the handshake* My name is Meliodas L/n nice to meet you as well Issei.

Issei's mind: No way it's the boy from the diary.

Issei: *shocked* Um yeah, so where you going.

Me: Hm. I going to Kouh Highschool.

Issei: Oh I go there I could take you.

Me: Thanks but no, I know where it is, I'll be alright. *starts walking*

Time skip. Issei's P.O.V.

Me: *running through the door to the O.R.C* Bachou, we have a problem.

Rias: What is it Issei.

Me: We have a new student.

Rias: Yeah so.

Me: *grabs diary from yesterday and flips to the back page* He is the new student. *show Rias the picture*

Rias: *takes the diary* Are you sure.

Me: Positive Bachou.

Rias: If he's the new student then I want you Kiba to bring him here.

Kiba: *bows* Yes Bachou.

Back to Y/n P.O.V.

As I was walking to the student council room. All the students were talking about me but I just zone them out. As I reached the council room I knocked.

Knock.

???: Come in.

Me: *walks in* Hi I would like to get my time table please.