Not Again!

You patrolled through the city streets out of boredom on this particularly nice day. You had absolutely nothing to do at home, so why not waste your time elsewhere by doing some shopping that you were most likely going to spend at the anime and games shop.

"Ahhh, man today's boring. There's absolutely nothing to do." You complained as you passed by many shops. A particular item on display however caught your eye. You back tracked towards the window and pressed your face against the thick glass as you admired a light brown fluffy bear costume with big brown eyes. "Hey, I remember having a costume like this!" You reminisced.

One look at your body however told you that the outfit was indeed now too small for you. It was definitely time for an upgrade. You entered the shop and eyed the bear costume. You then made a beeline for the register and looked up at the cashier.

"Hey Mr, can I try on that bear outfit?" You requested. The old man smiled down at you and nodded.

"Of course! Go on ahead." You grinned at him and took the bear off from display. You then dragged the outfit into the dressing room and undressed yourself. You then slipped yourself into the outfit and zipped yourself up.

Once the outfit was secure, you looked at your reflection in the mirror and smiled to yourself.

"Hey, this is pretty comfy!" You exclaimed and began to pull some poses as well as flexing. You giggled and sighed in content. "This is a pretty nice outfit. Welp, time to take it off and-" your hand struggled to pull the zipper down, making you grunt in discomfort. "What? Is it stuck?" You asked yourself as you struggled to pull the zip down. It would not budge.

You began to sweat at your own misfortune. 'No, it can't be, is the bear costume stuck!?' you mentally cried. You then puffed up your chest and continued to tug on the zipper.

Snap.

You froze at the sudden sound and held the broken zipper in front of you. You then began to sweat bullets. 'Crud, I broke the zipper! What am I gonna do now!?' You mentally cried. You then shook your head. 'Wait, calm down. There's got to be some way to take this thing off. But for now...' You looked at your stuff and sighed. 'Guess I don't have any choice.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for your purchase!" The cashier exclaimed as you left the store. Your previous clothes were placed inside a bag the store owner had provided you with, and you cried silently to yourself.

Everyone gave you odd looks while the children smiled at you as you walked down the street. You began grumbling about your own misfortunes. Might as well hold a balloon while you're at it. The sun's intense rays shone down on you like a sauna, roasting you inside of the suit. You sighed and reached up to wipe the sweat from your face, but you were only met with fur. You gritted your teeth in annoyance and threw your head back.

"DAMN IT, GET ME OUT OF THIS SUIT!" You screamed, ruining the hopes and dreams of the many children surrounding you. You froze up and glanced down at the teary eyed kids. "O-oh, uh," before you could say any more, the children ran off screaming to their mothers, leaving you in the dust. You sighed and slumped. This was just great.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Zoran walking passed you with three shopping bags in her hands and a bright smile on her face. Your eyes lit up with hope and you bolted forwards.

"Zoran! Help me!" You cried. Zoran looked behind her and saw you running towards her at top notch speed.

In Zoran's eyes;

A strange person wearing a bear costume is running towards her at a speed she didn't think was humanly possible. This strange person had a strange look in their eyes.