Chapter 2 : They're Dating, Will This Be A Happy Ending?

At school

At their school, Lauren,Oli,Calumn,Stacy,Joel and Azzy are a group of nerds. Tiffany, Lizzie and Yammy (Yasmin) are the popular girls. Tiffany is the Leader and their not the nicest. Joey, Scott and Mario are also the bullies and the popular boys. Mario doesn't really bully a lot tho and Mario and Tiff are dating. Yeah.

Lauren : Sooo did you find out about the new students?

Calumn : Yeah I heard-

Oli : Yeah yeah, Scott is the new student and hes a bully and hes a jerk and hes gonna join the popular boys bla bla bla bla bla!

Calumn : Well there's this Azzy girl. Shes also the new student. She's gonna join us and she's one of Stacy's friend she met while Stacy was at canada.

Oli : Oh.

Joel : Look! There they are!

Azzy and Stacy walks in talking to each other and suddenly Scott bumps into Azzy.

Scott : Move out of the way! *bumps to Azzy*

Azzy : Owy! Watch where your going!

Scott : Excuse me?

Azzy : N-nothing..

Scott : That's what I like to hear.

Stacy : Hey! You should apologize to her!

Scott : You-

Mario : Woah woah, Scott calm down. Let's go let's go.

Scott : Hmph! *crosses arms*

Azzy : Hmph! *crosses arms*

Azzy and Stacy approches the others and they start talking. Suddenly..

Lizzie : Hey you! *eyeing Joel* did you finish my homework?

Joel : No! Why would I?

Tiff : Who are you to talk to us like that?

Calumn : Just because you're rich and popular that doesn't mean you could boss us around!

Yammy : Excuse me? You can't talk to us like that!

Azzy : Go away Yasmin! And Tiff and Lizzie..

Yammy : Oh look, it's the new girl. *pushes Azzy's shoulder to the locker*

Lizzie : You're not close enough to call us Tiff and Lizzie. *crosses her arms while she walked towards Azzy*

Tiffany : Call us Tiffany and Elizabeth. Your not in this school enough to call us "Tiff" and "Lizzie".

Joel : Your nickname is Lizzie anyways! Why would you even get a nickname if you won't let people use it!

Lizzie : It's only for people who stayed in this school for 2 years.

Tiffany : Ugh, Let's just go on with our day.

The girls walk away

Stacy : Just ignore the girls Azzy.

Azzy : Alright. *smiles*

Lauren : Anyways *talks about nerd stuff idk lol*

A few hours later

Gym Teacher : Ok everyone today were going to play dodgeball. Scott and Azzy will be the team captain. Choose who you want.

Scott : I am choosing first. I want Joey.

Azzy : I want Joel.

Scott : I want Mario.

Who they chose :
Azzy : Joel,Calumn,Lauren,Stacy,Oli.
Scott : Joey,Mario,Tiff,Lizzie,Yammy.