Blood runs through

"Shaofei it's time to go"

Tangyi shouted. We were on our way to meet Jack in the office. Tangyi said he would drive me there so Hong ye can recover and have a bit of time today with her girlfriend. "I'm coming...give me 30 seconds".

I'm surprised I could move out of bed this morning. Tangyi on the other hand was cheerful, he looked more relaxed and his skin was glowing. 'Three rounds are my limit'

"Right I'm ready, let's go"

Picking up my jacket, we both walked out of the house shutting the door behind us.

"I really don't know what to expect. I mean I really don't know who this guy is". We were now in the car and on our way.

"I'm sure we can find that out when we get there". Tangyi said his eyes focused on the road.

"Yea I guess".

We arrived at the office in no time . The building wasn't as small as I thought. its owned by Jack and is used for his private detective works.

The secretary let us in and told us to wait for him. "Wow this is impressive it looks just like a police station inside. Jack has done well for himself"

"Yea he really has" tangyi placed his hands on mine and squeezed it.

I smiled up at him, blushing slightly.

"Ahh, sorry for keeping you. Had another case to deal with".

"Ahh, it's okay. How's your back. Hope it's not broken" both Tangyi and I got up upon hearing Jack.

"Its okay just slight bruising. I'll be fine" Jack waved his hands. "Come let's go into my office" he motioned for them to follow him.

His office was quiet big. Everything was placed neatly. "Sit..sit" he said pointing at the chair in front of his desk.

"So I asked my people to keep searching for Daoyi but nothing as of yet. I also questioned our mystery man but that too was a dead end" Jack explained.

"What do you mean deadend?" Shaofei asked moving to the edge of his seat resting his elbow on the table.

"He wouldn't answer any of my questions. However he said he would only speak to you directly and alone".

Shaofei looked at Tangyi and looked back at Jack. "Speak to me?"

Can I do that now"

"If you are up for it now. We could wait a bit to run his prints in the database to see if we find any match"

I have so many questions of my own that I want to ask. Tangyi placed his hands on my shoulder. "Do you want me to come in with you"

"No...its alright. Thanks" I placed my hands on his.

"Okay come with me shaofei" Jack said getting up from his chair. He led me to a door. "Right so dont worry he cant try anything, I'll be in the other side if the room watching with Tangyi. Any sign of trouble. We will come in" he said assuring me it was okay.

I clenched my hand around the door handle and released them before clicking open the door.

I went in and sat down. There he was looking at me with smug eyes
'Does he realise what position hes in right now?'

"I'm guessing he told you I would only speak to you" he said smirking.
I felt like plunging across the table and ripping the smile out of his face.

"Yea...so are you gonna start talking"

"I will but first....beg me"

'Are you fucking kidding me right now'.