11 ~ Cry

You traveled down the street with everyone placed in the large pocket of your sweater. You had modified a lot of your sweaters so they were open and the boys could look out them. You also had a backpack you carried full of random snacks and some other things.

It was getting dark but you didn't mind since people probably wouldn't be able to see their heads popping out.

You were walking down the dark street and you knew everyone felt a little down about not finding the flower today. But you knew it was only the first day of searching so there was always more time to look.

You continued walking down the streets while you enjoyed the fresh air.

"where are we going now" jimin asked excitedly and you smiled.

"just wait, we are almost there" you said while laughing seeing taehyung trying to crawl out of your pocket to see better. You smiled while your eyes lit up at the familiar store you and yugyeom would visit sometimes. The bright pink sign glowed through the dark city streets and you smiled even wider.

"we are here" you said while you pointed to the small candy store. You entered the store and looked to the side to see a worker around your age who was scrolling through their phone. You sighed in relief knowing they probably wouldn't notice the tiny people sticking out of your sweater pocket as you looked around the store.

You walked around the store looking for a particular sweet.

"this place is so colorful" namjoon said with surprise and you smiled "yeah I know, Icome here a lot with yugyeom" you said still admiring the design of the store. The bright colors weren't obnoxious to look at, it was actually inviting.

You finally spotted the familiar sweet and you walked over excitedly.

"NO WAY" taehyung screamed excitedly while your eyes widened and you panicked turning around to look at the worker. The workers eyes were still glued to their phone and you sighed in relief knowing they didn't hear taehyung.

"taehyung you need to be quiet, what if someone hears you" jin scolded while taehyung pouted. But you could still see the bright sparkle in jins eyes while he looked at the sweet in front of you. You chuckled seeing how he looked as equally as excited at taehyung and you picked up the cotton candy from the shelf.

You paid for it and headed out of the store towards the beach. You knew it wouldn't be too busy today especially since it was nighttime.

~

You told the boys to close their eyes before you arrived at the beach.

You felt your heart soar when you walked onto the sand, the view was breathtaking. The moon was out and was reflecting in the water, it looked magical. You wanted to brighten their mood since they seemed upset about not finding the flower so you hoped this view would hopefully make them feel better.

You gently placed your bag containing the cotton candy down on the sand beside you and you sat down on the sand. You smiled while looking at the view in front of you and spoke "okay open your eyes"

You heard some gasps and then jin spoke "It's beautiful"

"I-I can't believe it" namjoon said in awe

You chuckled and took off your backpack. You reached into you bag and you rummaged through until you found the object you were looking for. You took out the small flashlight from the backpack and you packed it beside you and turned it on. You decided you needed some sort of light considering how dark it was you didn't want to accidentally squish one of the boys.

You finally deemed the area visible and you took out the boys one by one from your pocket. You placed them on the sand and instantly taehyung was running around "this is so pretty" he yelled out and you chuckled.