chapter 7

School was finally finished and I could go home. I walked out of the school and walked to my home.

Today after lunch I didn't really see Thomas and the others. They weren't in my classes today. I only saw Stella a few times on the way to my classes. I was excited that todays school was over. I could go home and just chill with food and Netflix.

On my way to the house, I heard a honk behind me. I rolled my eyes already knowing that is was Thomas. I just kept walking without looking behind me. I kind of knew were I was going so. I heard another honk and looked behind me to say that he needs to go away. But when I turned around, I didn't saw Thomas in the car I saw Jacob. He had one hand on the wheel and with the other one he was waving at me.

"come in, I will give you a ride home?" He said nicely. It looked like it will be raining soon so I decided to step in.

"Hey, thank you so much for driving me." I said while stepping in the car. He had a nice car. It smelt like mint mixed with sweat. It wasn't really a nice smell.

While he was driving we didn't really say anything to each other. Sometimes I catch him looking at me and when I turn my head to him he focused on driving again. The only thing that I said was the directions to my house. I tried my best to say the directions, but it was difficult because even I didn't know them really well.

After five minutes of driving, we arrived at my house. I saw there were no cars in the driveway. So that ment that no one is home yet.

"thank you for driving me" I said again and stepped out of the car.

"No problem. I hope I will see you tomorrow?" He asked with a big smile. He has a very nice smile, I thought to myself.

"yes, of course I will see you at school" I said, and I gave him a smile.

I walked to the front door, and I unlocked the door. I turned around and saw that Jacob was driving away. I closed the door behind me and threw my keys on the counter. I didn't really know what to do, so I jumped on the couches and watched some Netflix.

After some time I heard my phone ringing. I was in the middle of the movie 'divergent'. I just got to say that Theo James (four) is so handsome. He had everything a girl wants. The abs, the smile, The bravery and a lot more. I stopped with drooling and looked at my phone.

04-6837932
Hey, I'm Stella. you want to hang out with me tomorrow after school?

I changed the number in to Stella.

Me
Yes of course I don't have anything special to do so.

stella
alright I will see you tomorrow!

I watched the movie further until I fell asleep on the couch.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I woke up by some people talking in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a Little. I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I saw Caren en Johan. Caren was cooking something very delicious because it smells really good. Johan was reading a newspaper.

"Hey Olivia, how did you sleep?" She said when she noticed me.

"I slept well" I answered.

"How was your first day of school?" Johan asked me. He had his glasses on to read.

"It was good. I've made some friends." I said while looking what Caren was cooking.

"Met any boys?" Caren said with a wink.

"Yes, Thomas gave me a ride to school because I was lost. And On the way back to home a guy a named Jacob, that I met at school, Drove me home." I said answering her question.