Charles Leclerc - Second best

A/N: Requested by my babe curvaparabolica . Hope you enjoy and so so SO sorry it's so late .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

"take off your clothes, but leave the heels on."

It was the weekend of the Chinese GP, my first race of the season which was exciting and more so since I'll be seeing Charles after 3 weeks.

The race didn't go as Charles had planned. A P2 finish in qualifying and race finish whilst Sebastian took P1. It was great for the team that they got a 1-2 finish but I know how off Charles is going to act later.

After the race Charles drove us and Andrea to the hotel, we had to get ready in time for the team party tonight.

Andrea and us went our separate ways to our room. When we finally got to our room I went in first and sat on the bed whilst leaning back. "Are you okay ?" I asked concerned. "Yeah" he huffed as he casually left the car key and his phone onto the study table. "Do you want to talk about it ? It could help-" I said but then he cut me off by saying "No". "I'm going to shower" he looked at me for a second before walking into the bathroom. What the heck. I'm just trying to help and he wants to act like a child.

After he was done and came out dressed, I knocked his shoulder on purpose before going to the bathroom. He do be looking fine ass tonight with his blue and white print shirt though. I could feel him looking at me waiting for me to say something but I didn't. I had a quick shower and then got started with my makeup, I was feeling a smokey eye and nude lips. My hair was left in its natural wavey state from earlier so my time was cut by half.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

I then got dressed into a lace bodysuit, black pants and a pair of nude heels

I then got dressed into a lace bodysuit, black pants and a pair of nude heels. I also carried a black blazer but not like I was going to wear it anytime soon. Once I was satisfied with my look in the mirror I stepped out from the bathroom area to the bedroom. "I'm ready" I said in no mood to go. "Okay" he said as he typed away on his phone whilst seated at the study table. I stood in front of the door to hold it back until Charles walked over here still on his phone. When he was about to hold the door for me to walk out he then looked at what I'm wearing. "What is this ?" He asked as he looked at me from head to toe. "A look...now lets go or we're going to be late" I said as I started walking away.

"Well at least put the blazer on" he called after me as I was already stood waiting in the lift. "Nope" I said as I shook my head with a smile. "I didn't suggest it" he said as he stepped into the lift. He then grabbed the blazer slung on my arm and covered me with the back part of it, "I ordered you." He said sternly. It was sexy and I hate to admit it. "Last I checked I don't take orders from you" I said sassily as I took off the blazer and slung it over my forearm. He grinned as he half laughed at me, "We'll see about that." Oh a challenge I see.