Neighbor Visit

I'm a bit thankful that it's the weekend now. I don't have to deal with anyone else for the weekend. It's a refreshing break from the constant stimulation of before. At least until the doorbell rang. I stayed up in my room, playing games on my phone, until I heard a familiar voice.

"JACKSON!" The voice said. It was obviously female in nature. It wasn't someone from school either, which meant it could be only one person.

Before I could respond, a large girl wearing a pink t-shirt and shorts walked in. She had pink flip flops on her feet with bright blue nail polish. "I knew you'd be here!" She said happily. Her smile was a little heartwarming.

She sat on my bed before I had a chance to say anything. "Still up to being a loner?" She asked.

"Um, Hannah." I managed to say before looked around. I quickly closed the application and hid my phone. Thankfully, she didn't look back to me till I was done hiding.

When she did, she smiled at me again. "Glad to see that it hasn't changed much." She said happily. "So what game have you been playing?"

"Oh, I was playing a game on my phone." I told her. Hannah smirked as she looked by my pillow, which is my usual hiding spot for my phone. We both immediately pounced for the spot, fighting for control over my phone.

And she cheated because she tickled my ribs with one hand while grabbing my phone with the other. She even waited for me to grab ahold of it before tickling me so that it would be closer. Makes sense since I'm still taller than her, but it's by about two inches.

When she got my phone, she sat up and unlocked it. Doesn't help that I never change my password. What made it worse was what she saw first. I may have forgot to mention that Alli forced me to change my home screen background to one of her foot. Her sole to be precise.

I kinda froze, forgetting that I did that. No only that, but I saw Hannah turn to me with a confused look on her face. "I guess you don't change, huh?" She said. I gave her a shocked look. That was the response that I didn't expect to hear. She smirked at me before kicking off her flip flops and putting her feet in my lap. "I know you liked feet, but isn't this a bit much." She said, referring to my phone background.

"Didn't have a choice." I said while looking at her wide size 10 feet. To be honest, it was probably the largest thing on her, but I didn't mind. I always took a chance to pamper them for her when I could. Yes, it was more for me, but she never seemed disgusted by it.

"As long as you aren't getting bullied for it, you'll be fine." She said while exploring my phone. I decided to take the time and massage her feet like I usually do. As I did, I would look up at her, seeing her smiling when I massaged her soles. "If you want, you can do more." She said.

I hesitantly took the opportunity to kiss her feet. They were fairly wrinkly and didn't smell too bad, but I could tell that she was in her shoes for the most part. I kissed all over the middle of her feet, occasionally taking glances at her to see her reaction. She had a smile on her face. I was happy to know that she enjoyed it.

"YOU KNOW LAUREN!" She exclaimed. I could tell that she was shocked while staring at my phone. I stopped kissing her feet and looked at her. "You better not weird her out. She's an innocent girl and if she feels uncomfortable, I will defend her." She threatened.

"I understand." I said while looking away from her.

She smiled while placing her feet on my face. "Don't worry, I have faith in you!" She exclaimed happily. I sighed and licked her feet, tasting the wrinkles as my tongue passed over them. I also heard a gasp from Hannah as I kept licking. They did have a little sweat on them, but I didn't mind.

After a few minutes of licking her wrinkly feet, she began giggling madly. "What is it?" I asked before sucking on her toes. They were small and plump, but I still couldn't fit them all in my mouth. They wiggled happily as I kept sucking on them.

"I sent a message to Lauren." She said. I asked her what she sent and she showed me her phone. I couldn't believe what she wrote. She put down that she's friend with me and that if she ever wanted to put me back in line, to tickle my ribs. If that doesn't work, she's allowed to contact Hannah and she'll handle it. I blushed heavily and pushed myself away from her feet.

As if on cue, I got a text on my phone. Hannah quickly tossed it next to me before placing her toes on my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text. The first question I saw was "you know Hannah?" And I was so relieved.

When I saw that message, I breathed a sigh of relief. I replied with a small explanation of how Hannah was my friend for years. It was then that Hannah pulled her feet away and laid on me. I blushed since it's been years since she did this.

"You should let me respond." She said happily. I shook my head as I got a second text. This one made me a bit worried. She told me that she didn't know I was ticklish. I attempted to keep the phone away from Hannah, but she immediately retaliated with tickling my ribs again. I laughed and attempted to keep my arms above my head. However, her nails were what did me in. I lowered my arms and attempted to text her as quickly as possible.

Do you know how hard it is to text while someone is tickling you nonstop, especially on your worst spot? If you have, then I respect you because if Lauren does the same thing, then I'm in for hell next time I meet her.

Just before Hannah took away my phone, I was able to send the message. She read what we said before pouting at me. "You don't like tickling?" She asked. I shook my head as she laid on me again. "Can't have that." She said while typing on my phone. I attempted to take it away, but it's easy to figure out what she did to stop me. Needless to say, I spent the time laughing what she talked to Lauren on my phone.

After about ten minutes, she stopped tickling me and put her phone in my hands before putting her feet on my face. "Can you suck on my soles before I leave?" She asked. I didn't want to be tickled anymore so I did as she asked. I will admit that her feet are cute and I enjoy wide feet since there's more to worship, but I'm a little frustrated due to her taking advantage over my weakness.

I didn't care about it after a few seconds. Her feet covered my vision, allowing me to only see her wrinkles. It was so good to be buried under them and suck on them. To make things better, I don't have to worry about anything else happening now. Her feet were just divine, even if they belong to someone that constantly driving me crazy. Oh well, I just sucked on them for another five minutes before she got on and put on her flip flops. She waved goodbye before leaving my room, and leaving me as a mess.

Before I did anything else, I checked the texts that she sent on my phone and I was a bit worried. She told Lauren about how much she tickles me and how I always seem to enjoy it. She also sent stuff about my foot fetish and said that if she ever wanted anything done to her feet, to ask me. I blushed heavily with what she did. I feel like Hannah was trying to help, but I couldn't tell since she told Lauren some mixed info.

All I could do is sigh and look away. At least until I got another text. "Is Hannah done using your phone?" She asked. I replied with a ya and waited for her to reply back. First time I texted anyone that wasn't Hannah for a long time.

It took her a few seconds to reply. "Is it true that you have a foot fetish?" She asked. My body froze due to Hannah ratting me out to her. I just replied with a ya, knowing that my school life is over. However, she replied with an apology instead. "Sorry! My feet must've been repulsive!" She sent.

I was surprised by what she said. I didn't expect her to be surprisingly ok with it. I told her that they weren't and that if she wanted me to watch her gymnastics I can. She thanked me for the compliment and the offer before we said our goodbyes for the night.