Part 3

(Ok so this chapter has some extra information. And the Kaider bit was cause it's my OTP so... I couldn't resist.)

 It's been a week, nothing.

Did they find away around me for their plan?

Am I safe?

That's all I've been thinking about this week. I'm actually, legitimately scared. 

Iko, Kai and Thorne can sense that something's wrong. I don't know how long I can hide this from them...

I tell those there everything. 

They know me too good. 

If I lied they would see through it. 

I've known Iko since the day I fixed her when Garen took me to live with him and his family. She's my first and best friend. I do everything with her and would do anything for her.

Thorne I met when I was trying to escape jail. And that was five years ago. He's my best friend, of course after Iko. He's one of my most trusted friends, probably because I've known him longest. He's like a brother to me. I spend as much time on the Rampion with him and Cress as I can. We try to hang out as much as possible. But it's hard to with both of our busy lives.

Now I'm twenty one. And I met Kai five years ago too. And the fact that he's my boyfriend doesn't help him know me less. And he's twenty-three now. 

I still live on Luna but as an ambassador, as I gave up my crown three years ago, I go to Earth a lot. When I do Kai "makes" me stay in his palace. I sometimes stay with him when I'm there. 

Whenever we are both done around the same time with whatever work we had, he has me stay in his room. But when it would be really late when one of us is done we don't sleep together. But when we do, we stay up and talk late. We know that we will be up late and really tiered so we also know I would end up staying all night. There is one dresser that he doesn't let anyone but me go through so I have some clothes and makeup in "my" drawer. It's in the dresser where his personal stuff that he doesn't want others to see is. He only let's me see what's there. 

He's the best boyfriend ever. I'm really lucky to have him. 

That's why I'm much more scared. I don't want to hurt him, and the rest of my friends, by being hurt. This army is actually getting to me. 

I'm actually scared. 

But are they still coming?

And if they are, when?

That's, what I need to know. . .

When. . .