Babies Pt.2

Welcome Back To The Story. Enjoy!
———————————————————————

Out far in the universe, lived a lazy destroyer and his funny attendant.

Destroyer: What happened to Frieza? Why hasn't he returned?

Whis: Let me check... Well, it seems that Frieza was successful in destroying Planet Vegeta but failed in eradicating the Saiyans. He was defeated by one.

Destroyer: Frieza was defeated!?

Whis: Yes, by a Saiyan named Goku Son.
*shows image*

Destroyer: There's no way he could defeat Frieza the way he is.

Whis: There are a few stories revolving around these Saiyans.

Destroyer: Educate me.

Whis: There's the Super Saiyan, where the hair spikes up and turns yellow with blue/green eyes. That's the transformation Goku used on Frieza.

Destroyer: Is that so? Next.

Whis: Then there's the Legendary Super Saiyan, who appears every 1,000 years. There hair is green and is stronger than you regular Super Saiyan.

Destroyer: Really? Is there a Legendary Super Saiyan around today?

Whis: Yes, my lord. He currently is on Planet Vampa, considering that they are scattered across the universe.

Destroyer: I told Frieza kill them, so I wouldn't have to worry about a Saiyan God rising and trying to take my place. Now I have a Legendary Super Saiyan, to worry about.

Whis: Mhmm.

Destroyer: Where is the Saiyan that defeated Frieza?

Whis: ... He currently resides on a planet called Earth with his friends and family. Him and the eldest Saiyan Prince have gotten together and had kids of there own. The youngest prince also has a little family.

Destroyer: This just gets better and better.... Find Frieza.

Whis: ... He's traveling, probably trying to finish the job before returning.

Destroyer: Because I'm a nice destroyer, I will give Frieza another chance. If he doesn't return, I'll pay Goku and family a visit.

Whis: As you wish, my lord.
————————————————————————

-Timeskip-

Veku: Mom! Tell Vejo to put a shirt on.

Vejo: I can dress however I want.

Veggie: You two are so annoying.

Kakarot: Veggie your not helping.

Vegeta: Vejo can dress himself. He doesn't have to wear a shirt if he doesn't want to.

Vejo: Hahaha.

Veku: Stop laughing. It's not funny.

Vejo: Says the guy who dresses up in our parents clothes.

Veku: I'm not dressing up.

Vejo: Okay.

Vegeta: All right you two that's enough.

*knock knock*

Veggie: I got it.

Veggie opens the door to see uncle Tarble, Raditz and Kaida.

Veggie: Hey. Come in.

Veggie lets them in.

Kaida: You ready for the mall?