this part is to die for(like what I did there........ no........... okay..:'( )

" now you boys wait here my brother jack has a marvelous surprise for you!" Said ganar to kennith and baldimore " ooh what is it?" Asked kennith " well if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Smiled ganar sweetly " if you tell us we'll still act surprised" stated baldimore
"Oh you are such naughty boys" laughed ganar " come on uncle ganar please" begged the boys " no no no this is just for the three of you boys a little bond thing... well i better get him" "we'll go with you" said kennith " NO!...heh heh no you just stay here you boys don't want to end up in another mess like with the thugs would you?" Said ganar the boys looked at him shocked " you know about that?" Asked baldimore " boys everybody does" "really?" Asked kennith " oh yes...lucky jack was there to save you boys eh? Oh and yo boys might want to work on your roars there a little squeaky" said ganar hugging his nephews " oh okay we will... wait will we like the surprise?" Asked baldimore
" boys It's to die for! " said ganar smiling evilly the boy smile happily ganar gave the thugs the signal to began driving the cars '1,000 thugs 1,000 cars speeding down an abandon Road will definitely kill them' thought ganar the thugs began to drive the boys were raoring squeaky roars at eachother but they then noticed the speeding cars heading toward them the boy gasped and ran for their lives jack was walking when ganar told him about the boys the grown man ran to their location and went into action to save them the boys had climbed and clung to a lamp post  jack ran for them but was hit by a car side mirror in the face he fell with a cry the lamp post broke the boys fell but jack caught both of them and continues to run ganar watches from above another car mirror hits jack in the face he accidentally drops the boys the boys do their best to avoid the cars until jack grabbed them once more and put them on a stair case that led to the roof of a building just as the boys were placed they all looked at eachother jack was then hit by a car in the stomach the boys screamed at the same time "DAD!" "JACK!" The boys looked for the grown man finally jack leaps and grabs the sill of a window to a building the boys smile happy he made it out jack began to use the window sills to climb up the building the boys used the stairs to get to the top jack was just at the top with speeding cars below him he then saw ganar "GANAR!" Yelled jack ganar looked at him jack slipped a little bit " ugh! BROTHER! HELP ME!" Yelled jack slipping ganar stared at him ganar quickly grabbed him digging his long nails into his flesh jack screamed and looked at ganar ganar smiled evilly at him " long-live-the-king" said ganar jack looked at him horrified ganar threw him backwards jack is inshock but screams all the way down as he falls into the speeding cars the boys look and are horrified what they see they scream as they see jack fall " NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Yelled the boys and when the cars leave they desend and try to find jack.

To be continued....