Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

As Percy walked deeper and deeper into the dungeon he was seriously beginning to wonder whether he was sane or not. After all what basically happened was is that he was offered a dangerous life or death situation and instead of waiting or even saying no, he leapt right in.

Percy kept walking however, there was no turning back now. "Status," Percy called out and his status page opened up;

Percy Jackson

Health-200/200

Mana-100/100

The Gamer

Title-Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-4 Exp-1050/1200

Race-Demigod

STR-6

VIT-1(+22)=3

DEX-3(+22)=5

INT-9

WIS-5

LUC-3

POINTS-7

MONEY- 50$/10D

Percy Jackson is a demigod, the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class. His behaviour has gotten him trouble over the years in various schools. Percy is unaware of who is father is, and wishes to find meaning in his life. Percy loves his mother, and hates Gabe, who is a dick.

Status- demigod, giving Percy - +2 VIT, +2 DEX and the ability to breath underwater, enhanced strength, communicate with fish, create earthquakes, talk to horses, control water and look cool.

Percy noted his base Vit and Dex was very very low, and so was his luck. He knew he should be saving up points but seeing these stats right now, he would die if he held back.

So thinking quickly Percy used the remaining of his points and improved his Vit, Dex and made things a lot more balanced, his new stats were;

STR-6

VIT-4(+2)=6

DEX-4(+2)=6

INT-9

WIS-5

LUC-6

Points-0

With this he might just make it out alive. Percy kept walking and after sometime the stairs stopped descending and Percy found himself on the beginning of a long corridor. The pathway was made out of bricks and torches hung off the walls light the path ahead.

Gripping Riptide tighter Percy walked forward, his son of Poseidon perk was down, the water he used on himself had dried up by the time he got down here. Hopefully the first thing that he will have to fight won't outright kill him.