Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

From camp Percy and his teammates got into the caamp van, which kind of looked like the kind you kidnapped children in. Their driver was named Argus, a being made by Hera as a security gaurd for the camp. He was covered in eyes and didn't really speak, he was the first step for every campers quest.

Soon they came to the bus terminal in the outskirts of Manhattan and they waved goodbye to Argus who smiled. Percy then went to the bus terminal and got three tickets to a trip straight to L.A.

Soon the three were waiting for their bus as a quite atmosphere settled between them. Percy spoke up breaking the silence, "so…..the nymphs at camp are kind of cute huh?"

Luke chuckled, "hell of an ice breaker Percy."

Grover laughed, "yeah. When we ever have an awkward situation we want to get out off we'll call you."

Percy shrugged, "well at least I'm trying something."

"Well you're not wrong," Luke said with a grin, "they are pretty hot."

"Yup," Grover nodded his head, "the perfect creature of nature. They are smart, beautiful and very….healthy."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Percy asked with a knowing smile.

"Well yeah I do but ah….. please don't tell her I said that. She will kill me, very very slowly," Grover said with a pleading look.

"I don't know. It did seem like you loved the nymphs a whole lot. Especially their….healthy bodies. What do you think Percy? Should we tell Juniper?" Luke asked turning to Percy who was looking a little confused.

"Wait quick question when you guys say healthy bodies you mean like the fact that they are very good swimmer right?" Percy asked with a questioning look on.

"Ah...no Percy we don't," Grover replied with a sigh, "what we mean is...ah...gods why did I have to be the one to explain the birds and the bees to you? Why I mean is-"

"Boobs," Luke cut in, "we were talking about how the nymphs have huge jugs."

Percy's face went red and he finally got the picture. Now that he thought about it the nymphs that beat him up the other day did have some huge….ah...boobs. Wait why am I stammering in my own head, that's just silly. Let's try this some more times so that I don't stammer, boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs. There we go. Wait a minute….

"So wait when Grover was talking about their healthy bodies he was talking about thier boobs?"

Luke and Grover nodded and the former replied, "yup, perverted little goat."

"Hey!" Grover cried out.

"Then we definitely go tell Juniper," Percy replied and smiled seeing Grover's frightened look.

Thier bus came soon after that and Percy and the other two got on quickly. They sat in the middle where there were fewer people with Percy and luke on one side and Grover on the other. Poor Satyr had to sit next to a fat man in a wife beater who smelled like beer and nachos. But better him than me.

As the trip began the last two passengers got on and immediately Percy's Bloodlust detect went off;

Ping!