Episode 8: Please

"Jungkook save me"
she said before I shot my eyes open. I wa still in the house. I saw everyone looking at me.
"I saw y/n! She is in a building at the last floor. It is still under construction." I said
"There is no building under construction here but---" namjoon said and was cut off by taehyung
"In the human world there are."
"But they have so many how will we find it." Yoongi said
"Jungkook!! We have the power to teleport. We need to think about that place and teleport." Hoseok said
"You need to show us the place so that we all can go there." He said

They all came and looked in my eyes and saw the place. We thought about the place and we teleported to the human world infront of the building. Eveyone looked at each other and we went inside. We reached at the last floor and y/n was there, tied to a chair and was exactly in the same position I saw her before opening my eyes. I was about to run to her but then I saw a man facing us standing infront of the opening where there should be a door I think.
"Welcome prince!" He said smirking.
"Who the fuck are you!!!!" I yelled at him.
"I am the one whom your father threw out of that world because I just wanted to kill him. That's all I wanted. I wanted to rule that world but he was too lucky. Thats when I decided to kill them all but somehow you two survived. I think that maybe god wanted me to make you suffer more. I heard that you guys will take over the throne. If it is not mine then nobody can take over it." He said as some men pointed their guns toward us. He came towards me and started punching me. Hyungs wanted to help me but I made a stop sign because if they moved, they would be killed. As I got punched, y/n groaned in pain as she could feel the pain. She opened her eyes and saw me.
"Jungkook !!" She said.
"Ohh the princess woke up" he said and walked to her.
"Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled.
"Ohh your lover is getting angry." He said.
"Huhh you coward. You think you can kill us. Huh ?? You tied me and used me to bring jungkook here so that you could kill us. You don't even dare to fight with." She said while smirking.
"Yes!! You are just a coward. If you are a real man and if you are really powerful, try to untie her and fight us." I said as I knew what y/n was doing.
"You think that you are more powerful than us?" He said "okay then, i will untie her." He added.

He untied her and she quickly ran to me. As soon as she reached beside me, she looked at me and I nodded to her. We then tried to combine our power and it went towards the man. It was weird that his smirk went wider when he saw the light coming to him. Suddenly he took out something and the light came to us.

We were thrown a few meters away. The others had already defeated the men and ran to us.
"Jungkook, Y/n , What happened?"
Jin asked
"We don't know. He took out something and the light came toward us instead of him."I said

They looked behind them and saw the man running with a metal shield in his hand.

"Ohh shit. He knew that it was all a plan to provoke him. He prepared himself. Let's go, we need to find him before he leaves this building." Hoseok said
"So jungkook and y/n will stay together. Me and Jin [Namjin] will go on the first floor. Yoongi and jimin {Yoonmin} will go on the 5th floor and Taehyung you will go with.............y/n and jungkook《Taekook》on the 10th floor because when coming I could see some ropes there so maybe he can escape with these and lastly hoseok, you stay here, look down from here and inform us if you see that guy leaving." Namjoon said
We parted our ways amd went to search for him. Taehyung went on the other side of the floor. We entered a room and *BAAM!*. A loid noise was heard. We turned around and saw the opening was blocked with a wooden thing.
"Finally I found you two alone." A voice said. It was that man.
"You won't escape from us now" I said
"Huhh you think so.." he said smirking.
"We tried using our powers but before that he shot a bullet in my direction. I closed my eyes and felt a pain on my stomach but I didn't feel the bullet. As fell down due to the pain and opened my eyes. I saw y/n lying down infront of me with blood on her stomach.
"Y/n!!!!" I screamed.
My blood also came out as I got the wound y/n got. The others were banging on the wooden thing. We layed down infront of each other. The man was laughing evily. We had to kill him.
"Y/n lets try one more time" I whisper to her.
She nodded and with all our force. We stood up and combined our powers together. The man's smile disappear as he saw it. He was trying to find a way out but then light hit him hard and he vanished while screaming his lungs out. We both fell down. The others were able to come in and saw us.
"Guys please try not to close your eyes please." Yoongi said.
They were crying as they held us and teleported back to that world.