Episode 10: The End

The wedding day
Y/n's POV
I was very happy. Finally my wedding day came but it is sad that my parents are not here to witness this special occasion. I will become queen and jungkook will become king of this world. The maids are helping me to get ready whereas the 6 oppas are helping jungkook. They worked really hard in these to weeks to decorate the place and all that stuff. But there was something weird happening in the hall for the past few days. The decorations would change places by itself and not gonna lie but it looked more beautiful that. Everyone noticed that but we thought that maybe one of the others are pulling our legs.
This is how I look.

I was ready by now. I was a bit nervous. Jungkook's hyungs insisted to walk me down the aisle. The door suddenly opened.
"Y/n are you ready?" Jimin oppa asked.
"Yes oppa"
"Let's go then!"

As I went outside all of them were waiting. They held my veil from behind just like little kids do and namjoon took my hand as a father would do. I was happy to have them in my life. We walked in the hall, I saw jungkook.

He looked sooooooooo handsome

He looked sooooooooo handsome. He smiled at me and I went infront of him.
"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Choi Y/n as your wife"
"Yes I do"
"Do you Choi y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your husband"
"Yes I do!" I said
"You may kiss the bride."
Jungkook kissed me softly. As we pulled back, I saw 2 couples watching us from the corner of the hall. I recognised one of the couples!! They were my parents!! Jungkook saw my reaction and looked in the direction I'm looking at. He was shocked. I think that the other couple is his parents. We both ran to them. Everyone startdd questioning themselves. Maybe they were not able to see them but the oppas also ran to us.
We stood still infront of them and they were smilling at us proudly.

"Uncle, Aunt how are you guys still here?" Taehyung asked

"Our souls were not in peace because we couldn't get our revenge from our murderer. So we had to stay stuck on earth." My mom said

"And when you guys killed that man, we finally could leave this world but we wanted you guys to get married infront of us before going." Jungkook's mom said

"So we requested god to give us time until you get married. And today is the day. We will be finally leaving." My mom said

"M-mom, D-dad!" I started crying. I hugged them tightly. Jungkook hugged his parents amd was sobbing really hard.

"We love you. Take care of yourselves and we were part of decorating the halls." My father said

"That explains everything now" i said still crying.

"Bye !!" They said in unison and vanished in thin air. The others handled us. When we calmed we returned back and saw that everybody was gone.
"Where is everybody!?" I asked
"I think they got bored and went back home." Namjoon said.
We all started laughing and thats how the day ended.

5 years later
I was cooking i when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.
"Morning jagi!" Jungkook said with his husky voice
"Morning."
He turned me around and kissed me passionately.
"Morning Eomma, good morning appa!" We heard our little daughter
"Morning Jiah" we both said

We started eating when Jiah said something really weird.
"Appa, I want a sibling!! I don't have anyone to play with." She whined
I started choking on my food. Jungkook gave me some water and patted my back while smirking.
"Don't worry, we will get you one soon!" He said
I glared at him. After she left, I started washing the dishes but suddenly felt someone backhug me. I knew it was jungkook and he started kissing my neck.
"Y/n??"
"Yeah?"
"Let's fulfil Jiah's wish." He said before turning me around and kissing me. He lifted me bridal style and walked towards our room still kissing and he locked the door.
"What if she hears something?" I asked.
"She won't because you will be punished if you make any noise." He said in a husky tone before pushing me on the bed and hovering over me.

After nine months, you got twins and you lived happily ever after

The End ☆●
********************************