My little secret.

Guess who's back?!?!?! Back again?!
Ahh deary me, it's been a while I know but I had to get my head sorted after my breakup but the good news is I'm back.. and I'm better than ever!!
Okay so this chapter might be a bit shitty but please bear with me, it's been a few months so I gotta get back in the groove of things hahaha

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I love you ❤️

——————————————————————————————-

It didn't take us long to get to Ace's place, it was entertaining watching all the boys scramble though. Almost as if they were just a bunch of puppies you'd just let off the lead.

I jumped out the car and soon felt Ace's arm lock around my waist, as he guided me around the back of the house following the others.

"You don't need to get jealous you know." Ace mumbled into my ear as I saw his entire garden was a massive mess!

Broken down cars with parts everywhere, incredibly overgrown grass. All the boys found their own spots and naturally made themselves at home.

"I'm not jealous." I said strongly, almost like I was trying to convince myself.

Ace raised his eyebrow up at me before jumping up into the back of an old pickup truck. He offered out his hand and accepted as he pulled me up with him. He split his legs and made me sit in the middle as he accepted the beer Charlie offered, before magically revealing a cigarette and lighting it.

"You're totally jealous Princess." He whispered as I felt his lips brush on my neck.

The shiver went straight up and down my spine as I shook my head. He laughed slightly and leant his head back. We sat in silence as I listened to all the other boys chatting and arguing about the most pointless of things. Ace's fingers slowly traced circles up and down my arm as he finished his cigarette and drink.

"I have to go home soon you know." I said, turning around slightly and pressing my head on his shoulder.

Ace growled and shook his head slightly before letting it rest so close to mine I could feel his breath on my lips again. I nodded my head slightly. He shook his.

"Ace you know I have to..." I whispered.

"Not if you stayed here with me." He whispered back.

I gave him a confused look.

"You could live here with me and forget all about life in the View."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Ace you know that can't happen."

He glared at me before gently pushing me as we both stood up. Well someone's grumpy. He jumped down from the car before reaching his arms up to me. I wondered how far I could push his buttons. I crouched down and jumped off the car by myself. Standing up straight, I brushed myself down and looked up at him.

I could almost hear how loud he was gritting his teeth. He tried to loop his arm around my waist but I quickly slipped out of his grip as he faced the others.

"I'm taking her home."

They all nodded and mumbled in understanding before going back to their pointless conversation which I believe was about the size of some poor girls breasts.

Ace didn't try to touch me again as he stormed off towards the car. I quickly followed him as we were soon buckled in(well I was anyway) and off.

The drive was silent, aside for the quiet mumble of the radio. I watched as his clenched jaw tightened and his fists gripped the steering wheel tighter. The whole of Castle Rock moved aside for the sight of Ace Merrill's car. Ace shuffled about in his seat as his grip on the wheel tightened. We soon arrived out on the open road with few cars going back and forth.

"Ace..." I whispered as I slowly reached my hand out to his.

Before I could touch it he quickly yanked his hand away from mine. I watched as he growled before he yanked at the wheel and the car swerved over to the edge of the road. He switched it off and turned to me with force.

"You.. Frustrate me..." He growled as you could almost see he was trying to hold himself back.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Please let me show you..." He mumbled as I watched his eyes scroll up and down my body.

Wait.

Ace Merrill just said please.

I felt his fingers reach out and touch my shoulder.

"Show me what?" I whispered as I looked up and saw he had come closer.

I felt his head press against mine as I nodded slightly. That was it. That agreement was all he needed as I felt him smash his lips onto mine, hard. I was taken aback slightly but kissed him back. His hands went straight to my side and yanked me closer to him. I instinctively wrapped mine around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I felt one of his hands move slightly as it tugged against my waistline.

The kiss got hotter as I felt his tongue fighting mine for dominance before he moved and started planting kisses and biting my neck. I couldn't stop a moan as I felt his hand slip under my bottoms. It felt like my entire body was on fire as I felt my nails claw into his back and yank at his hair.

Before I knew what was happening all of a sudden Ace shot himself backwards.

"What the hell?!" I half snapped at him.

He shuffled about before facing the front and starting up the car again. I was not having that. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leant over, turning the car off and taking the key. I chucked it in the back seat as Ace let out a little laugh.

"Really Princess?"  He asked, turning to me with a smirk on his face.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Get your arse in that backseat and get me my keys." He ordered.

I sighed before climbing through mine and his seat to get in the back. I flopped on the backseat and held the keys up, jangling them slightly.

"Hand them over Princess." He ordered, trying not to laugh.

I shook my head as giggled. Ace growled slightly before getting out his side and next thing I knew the backdoor was opened and Ace was getting in the back with me.

I split my legs slightly as he got in and shut the door, before fitting himself perfectly in between my legs. I wrapped them around him as he brought his face close to mine.

"Do you know what happens in car back seats these days Princess?" He mumbled, hovering over me.

I nodded slowly as I brought my hand up to his face and gently stroked his cheek.

"You know I'd be signing my own death warrant doing it to a girl from the View." He said, leaning into my touch.

"I won't tell if you won't. My little secret." I whispered.

He smirked and nodded before I felt his lips on mine again. The keys soon fell on the floor.