Chapter 11: Princess meets the Stars

Miley's POV:

     Nang makarating ako sa condo nina dad, agad akong pumunta sa room nya, alam ko namang andun lang sya

Habang naglalakad ako, nakarinig naman ako ng samut-saring ingay, ingay ng tawa't halakhak, ingay ng mga gamit, mga footsteps, mga sigaw at ano ano pa, saan kaya nanggagaling ang mga ingay na yun?

I entered my dad's room, nakita ko syang may hawak na mga dyaryo

"What's that things for?" Tanong ko

"I'm reading some articles on how to stop a stupidity and foolishness of a youth"

Napatawa naman ako sa sinabi ni dad

"Why? Do you want terminate my behavior?"

"No, Miley it's not about yours... It's about CNCO. I really don't like their manners specially if they're treating a strangers"

"Really Dad? I didn't expect that"

"That's why I told you to came here, to help me in my problem and the problem is them. I don't know how to make them change"

"Don't worry dad, I'll see what I can to help you" nagkaroon naman ng kunting katahimikan habang nag-iisip kami ng paraan ni dad ng biglang bumalik ulit ang mga ingay na narinig ko kanina

"Is that noise comes from their room?"

"Yeah, they are the one who always making that noises, I feel really disgusted when everyday I hear that noise of them I just wanna talk and shout them. But because they are just the only there in their rooms so, they can do what they want"

"They don't have someone who's always with them everyday? how about a maid, a security, a professor or etc"

"They all quit. They don't wanna stay with them, there's no one wanted to stay with them, even we, their managers. You won't gonna like their attitudes if you be with them"

"Oh my god, that's a big problem also a big challenge for you dad as their manager"

"Yeah right, so now we're just doing the best of us to stop them being like that"

Bigla namang napaisip ako

"How about try to have a P.A. who will always at their sides, to punish them, to teach and guide them, how about like that?"

"Yeah that's good but if there's a strong and brave one who will always be at them whatever happens, and I think there's no one like that" bigla ko namang naisip si Ellaine, tamang tama Kailangan nya ng trabaho

"See. Even professionals"

"Only if they really need a money. Like my friend dad, from the Philippines, oh.. I think we talked about it a weeks ago, she really needs money for her family, for her living and for her study, she really want to continue her studies. I'm sure she can, she's so determinated, I really know her a lot, I think she can do it"

"Are you not kidding Miley? Is that a girl?"

"Yes, she's a girl and of course not dad. Don't you believe me?"

"Oh!! Thanks my daughter, I hope you're right. I really want to see that girl now. But what if... If she sees CNCO, she'll back off, and she never back again"

"I will make sure she won't refuse it, but I'm going to talk to her about it, so she can make decision and I'm hoping for her approval. She's agreeable"

"Thanks for helping me, my daughter. I didn't get wrong of choosing you to be with me here today"

"I'm always here dad"