Chapter 9

Today is the second day without Soojin.Shuhua was lazily lying on the couch without fidgeting.She doesn’t have energy to lift her finger.All she could do is to just lying on the couch,waiting for Soojin to go home.

“Shuhua,are you sure you don’t want to go out?You can’t always stay here,doing nothing.”Minnie said.

Minnie,Miyeon,Yuqi and even Soyeon always advised Shuhua to go out,but Shuhua refused.She don’t want to go out without Soojin.

“Don’t care about me.I just want to sleep....”Shuhua said lazily.

Minnie rolled her eyes at her lazy younger sister.She then have an idea to make Shuhua go out.She put the 2 tickets of Amusement park on the couch that Shuhua lay onto.She was about to jump when she saw 2 tickets,but she stopped when she remember that Soojin is not here.So she just lay back.

“Unnie,how am I going to the Amusement park without Soojin unnie?I can’t go with you.”Shuhua said as she pout,receiving a sighed from Minnie.Shuhua was so cute that Minnie suddenly pinched her cheek.

“Listen,Shuhua.I’m not going with you.You can ask Yeri to go with you.She is the same as you.Seulgi is away for her vacation and Yeri was all alone.”Minnie said.

“Yeri unnie?”Shuhua said as she furrowed her eyebrow.

---

-Amusement Park-

Shuhua and Yeri have reached to the amusement park together.But Yeri was feeling down.She is just like Shuhua.She missed Seulgi even though it only one day since Seulgi is away.

“Yeri unnie,don’t be sad,you will see Seulgi unnie tomorrow.”Convinced Shuhua as she rubbing Yeri’s back.Suddenly,she remember that just like Seulgi,Soojin also will came back tomorrow.

So many thought came in Shuhua’s mind.She was thinking why Seulgi and Soojin have a vacation at the same day and come back at the same day too.

‘Could it be Soojin unnie and Seulgi unnie....no...it can’t be.’Shuhua thought to herself.She hope that there is nothing going on between Soojin and Seulgi.

Shuhua then decided to stop thinking about Soojin and have fun with Yeri in amusement park to get rid of their thought on Soojin and Seulgi.

The 2 went to the roller coaster to start their day enjoying in the Amusement park.Since Yeri scare of height and speed of the ride,Yeri can’t stop screaming loudly and hugged Shuhua tight.Surprisingly,Shuhua doesn’t look like she was scare,she felt much more calm.She was chuckling,seeing Yeri who is a year older than her screaming like a child.She could also see a tear formed on Yeri’s eyes.She can’t helped but smiling to her,Yeri is like her baby instead of her unnie.

After riding the roller coaster,they went to a few rides.Most of the rides were related to height,so Yeri can’t stop screaming till she realised she going to lost her voice.

When they finish their last ride,their stomach started growling that they should eat.Shuhua look around to see if there is a restaurant nearby but Yeri pointed a Japanese restaurant just a few metres from them.Yeri feel like she have a mood to eat Japanese food.

The 2 went inside the restaurant and sat on the empty chairs.Shuhua and Yeri picked up the menu books and started flipping the book to search for the food they want to order.

While they were flipping for the menu,a waistress approached them with her note book to take down their order.

“What is your order?”The waitress asked them coldly.Even her eyes look so cold,making Shuhua and Yeri look at her weirdly.They never see a waitress like her who acted coldly.

“Uhm....w-well,I-I w-would have.....”Shuhua can’t stop stuttering.She was so scare seeing the waitress’s eyes,her eyes was so cold that the waitress look like she will kill Shuhua.

“We would have 2 ramen please.”Yeri spoke.The waitress took down the order.She then asked Yeri and Shuhua to wait for a while since the food is not ready yet,so Yeri and Shuhua just nodded.

After the waitress left,Shuhua sighed.She was thinking what was that waitress just now.It was almost as if the waitress going to kill them.Yeri was staring at Shuhua who lost in her thought about the waitress and she asked Shuhua if she is ok.Shuhua replied to her and she of course lied to her that she is okay since she don’t want Yeri to know that she scare of that waitress despite always being brave.

Time Skip

The 2 finally finish eating the food and they were full.Shuhua wanted to play a ride again,so Yeri agree with her and they decided to go to ferris wheel.But before they go,there was a cat,more like a stray cat walking around Amusement Park.Both of them look at each other confusingly and quickly approach to the cat.

“Hello,kittie,what are you doing here?”Shuhua asked as she picked up the cat.Yeri was standing a few metres away from Shuhua,looking at the cat.Yeri is scared of animals.She found that the animals is scary to her.

Shuhua look at Yeri who was frightened of the cat that she was holding and a smirked formed on her face.She was going to approached to Yeri with the cat,but Yeri quickly run.Shuhua then decided to run,chasing after Yeri with the cat.

Yeri was too scare that she suddenly run faster.That won’t stop Shuhua from running.She know that Yeri is scared of animals but she can’t helped to chase Yeri with the cat,she like to scared Yeri.

Yeri was about to run even fastest,but then she bumped into a group of mysterious people.

“Ouch.....”Yeri hissed as she rubbing her forehead.The group of people turned to look at Yeri,then they look at Shuhua and their eyes suddenly became sharp when they look at the cat Shuhua was holding.

“That cat...hand that cat to me....that cat is our cat”One of them spoke.Shuhua look at the cat.The cat was different than just now,the cat was shivering non-stop when Shuhua and Yeri got confronted by them.

“No thanks.This cat is mine.If this is your cat,you shouldn’t abandoned it.”Shuhua got a point saying that.The cat was going to Shuhua‘s chest,wanting to hiding from them.

Suddenly,a group of people took out their pistol,making Shuhua and Yeri scared. “Hand that cat to me,or else I will kill both of you.”

Shuhua and Yeri gulped.They wanted to give the cat to them but the cat was totally frightened.They can’t helped but be pray to God that nothing happened to them.

“Hand that-“Before one of them spoke,a girl with cat-looking mask punched him. “Damn you!”The 2nd person going to shoot Cat Girl but she was too fast that Cat girl hit his arm,making him to drop his gun and kicked him.

The 3rd person going to punch Cat Girl,the cat girl could sense his presence and she raise her arm to her back to hit him.Same to 4th person and 5th person who were about to hit her.

Shuhua and Yeri were amazed,watching her fight.The way she fight was amazing,she can fight easily,even fighting against an enemies who have weapon.But looking at the masked girl reminded Shuhua about the Fox Girl she met.She was thinking who  was that Fox Girl.Whoever she is,she wanted to thank her for saving her.

The fight finally came to an end and no single person can stand after being beaten by a Cat Girl.The cat girl was approaching to Shuhua and Yeri and asked them if they alright.So they just nodded.Shuhua can’t stop staring at her from top to bottom.The Cat Girl was wearing short and a crop top,exposing her tone abs which make Shuhua blush.

“Momo unnie,who was that guys earlier?”Asked Yeri.The Cat Girl wanted to closed Yeri’s mouth fast when she was about to expose her real name,but it was too late already.

“Momo unnie?”Shuhua exclaimed in surprised.She didn’t know that Yeri knew the Cat Girl.

The Cat Girl let out a sighed and took off her mask,revealing her face. “I guess I can’t hide this from you.My name is Hirai Momo and I am a spy of Animal Society.”The Cat Girl introduced herself and Shuhua immediately recognize as soon as she took off her mask.

“Wait,you that waitress just now and....a spy?”Shuhua said confusingly and tilted her head.Momo was explaining about the spy and what is the mission for the spy and why the spy always wear mask.She even told Shuhua that there are a spy who never really to wear the mask,and the spies who never wear the mask is the group of younger people which is ITZY.

There was something that got Momo’s attention.She look at the cat who was still frightened.She suddenly snatched the cat from Shuhua and held the cat by its neck.

“Hey,that not how you hold the cat.”Shuhua said as she pointed at Momo’s hand who was holding the cat by its neck. “Sorry,this cat doesn’t belong to you.Just at the cat.”Yeri and Shuhua look closely at the cat,the cat was not only look frightened but it was also shivering non-stop.

Momo was raising the cat and pointed at the cat’s chest.There was a blueish mark on its chest. “They implant a device in this cat.”Momo said in serious tone.

“De-device?”

“Yes,if they catch this cat by now,they will use this cat to activate nuclear.”Momo said.

The group called Pentagon planned to destroy the whole Seoul.They even have a nuclear to get ready to bomb this whole place.But in order to activate the nuclear,they need a small device which was planted in the cat.If Shuhua and Yeri didn’t find the cat early,it will be the end of the world.

Shuhua look at the cat once again and snatched the cat from Momo. Hold on,what-“Yeri stopped Momo from snatching back the cat and she shook her head.She move her lip to point at Shuhua and the cat.The cat felt comfortable when it with Shuhua.The cat even cuddling to her shoulder which make Shuhua tickled.

Watching how the cat became comfortable to Shuhua make Momo gave up on snatching the cat.She decided to let the cat be with Shuhua and in return,Shuhua need to help Momo with something.

“Help you with what?”Asked Shuhua. “You know that Pentagon might steal that cat if we leave that cat alone.We need to destroy the nuclear.”Momo said.Momo then asked Shuhua again.Shuhua doesn’t want them to disturb the cat’s peace,so she agreed to help Momo.Same with Yeri,she can’t let Shuhua help Momo alone.

Momo smile and suddenly punch her right fist on her left palm. “Alright,I guess it settle then.Let’s destroy the nuclear!”

---

The 3 finally reached to Pentagon hideout where all of the member of Pentagon live and they were hiding behind the bushes.There were actually 2 members outside the hideout,guiding it.

“Shuwah....do not worry.We will protect you.”Shuhua said to the cat while stroking the cat’s fur. “Shuwah?You already named the cat.”Asked Yeri who suddenly heard a weird name that Shuhua called the cat.

Shuhua look at Yeri and nodded with a smile.The cat then lick Yeri’s cheek,making Yeri frightened.She was still scared of the animals that she can’t helped but to scream.

“Who is it?”The 2 men heard Yeri’s scream and quickly gripped their gun hard.They was going to walk to the bushes where the voice came from.

Momo glanced at the 2 girls and gestured them to stay here and do not make any noise.The 2 nodded.So Momo walked out from the bushes and the 2 men quickly pointed their gun at her.

“Cat girl?”One of them exclaimed.Momo’s smile at them,showing their cat’s teeth.”Meow....”After saying meow,Momo then quickly grabbed one of the member’s arm and making him dropping his gun.She was pulling his arm hard that he started to flinch hard.But then the 2nd man pointed his gun to Momo.Momo just smile and decided to make her smart move on him.

“Don’t move.If you move,I will kill these two.”The voice making Momo to stop moving and looking at the direction of the voice.She saw a masked guy with the gun,pointing at both Shuhua and Yeri.Shuhua and Yeri can’t helped but crying.They were scared of a gun.They know that it will hurt when the gun hit them.

Momo clicked her tongue and raised her arms.She can’t let him kill Shuhua and Yeri.All else Seulgi and Soojin will get mad at her. “Fine,fine.You win.Now can you let go of them?”Asked Momo,still raising her arms.

“Unfortunately,I can’t.”The man said.Momo suddenly running toward him,going to punch him.The man quickly pointed the gun at Momo and pulled the trigger.The bullet hit through Momo’s waist and Momo slowly collapse with her waist started to bleed.

“Momo unnie!”Yeri was about to walk toward Momo but the man putting his gun near to Yeri’s head with his thump on the trigger, intending to shoot Yeri.

“That...is not what....I was....planning....”Momo spoke.Her waist can’t stop bleeding hard.She is losing her blood. “Who....are....you?”Momo asked,still got energy to look at the man who shoot her

“Me?I am....”The man took off his mask,making Momo widened.His face seem familiar to him that Momo can’t helped but to be surprised.

“IT YOU!”

To Be Continue