Special Chapter I

"You guys know it right? I'm just... Yanno' tired." she sighed as she stared at the small piece of paper on the table in front of her.

Her grip at the phone tightened as she put down her pen.

"Really?"

"No, no thank you!"

The call ended, with a bitter smile forming her lips.

She might look stern and cold but she actually really has a fragile heart. But keeping her feelings is slowly killing her from the inside.

She immediately crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere in the room as soon as she heard footsteps from the hallway.

Laying on her bed and scrolling her phone as she tried her best to act normal.

The very same emotion plastered on her face.

The emotion called---- nothing.

Is it even possible?

But yeah nothing, you can describe it as blank or even unreadable? I guess.

The newly arrived gals' laugh echoed the small cramped space.

She prevented herself to cry and tell them everything, as it is biting her inner cheek as she stopped her mouth from moving.

I'm sorry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This actually happened before she left.

And also one of the reason why the paper is crumpled hehez.

Also trigger warning? I'm not so sure, is it consider as angsty? Idk huhu, send help.

Sending virtual pens for peeps whose class has started xD

Have a good day everyone!