Chapter 19: She's mine!

When we got out of the room that was showing all of the projects in display, Rei and I were engaging in a very intersting conversation about one of the subjects we learned at school today. When we turned on the corner, Kaito and the boy group were there and were scowling at Rei for asking him something, or so I think. After that, Kaito protectively pulled me towards his chest holding on my waist. I was a big bulshing mess, "Kai- wha-" I stammered before getting cut off by Ren who pulled me by the arm and held me with a hand on my shoulder, "Ren-" And again I was cut off by the bickers of Hiro and Xero, about who I belonged to, soon after all of the boys joined. I had no idea of what was going on and then, I snapped. UGH! If I could've stopped myself then I certainly would've but at that time my paitence span was cut off and I snapped, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!" I exclaimed angrily, "I'M NOT ANYONE'S!!! SO STOP THAT!!!" They then turned to me with looks of guilt and blushes on their faces, I sighed and then hugged everyone in a group hug. And that calmed them down.

When I came back to the dorm, I was sighing so much that Zusu thought that something was wrong. "Okay, Azu. What happened?" She demanded with a nodding Saya, "...It's nothing." I brushed it off, "No, you're telling us bestie." Saya ordered with a demanding tone to her voice. "Fine. Today all of the boys got in a arguement." I started, Saya cut in with a confused tone, "But isn't that just normal?" I sighedd, "It was about me, who I belonged to." As I finished, Zusu was squealing like piglet with a puppy faced Saya. "I ship it! THey both exclaimed.