Ride With Me

The duo of Alexa Bliss and Wesley made their way past the bustling city lights with time to spare and miles upon miles before they would make it to the "Kingdom" they decided to trade stories while a sleeping Wilson was well, sleeping.

Alexa: So why did you decide to become a wrestler in the first place?

Wesley: The theatricality, the moves, not to mention it was how my parents and I always had something to talk about.

Alexa: They liked it too? Where are they?

Wesley: Nope. They despised it, hated it. Didn't want anything to do with it. When I came back with injuries I always had an excuse, "hanging with friends", "rough day". Then I got rich~ish and parents knew I wasn't earning enough at work yet I had a beautiful girlfriend, just bought a new house and all of that from my below-pay-grade job? They thought I was doing drugs so I had to come out and tell them about my wrestling life. Kicked me out and soon I came here. Where they are now, I don't know and I don't want to know.

Alexa: Well, can't say I agree with that. My parents supported me all the way, but at least you should try talking to them. If they don't accept you, you can walk away. I mean, you already cut out one toxic scumbag from your life, and you didn't know it was!

Both snickered and laughed at the "toxic scumbag" joke. They continued to talk about all kinds of things on the way to the house. Before they pulled up, he couldn't help but wonder... who was this third element? Could it be Alexa?

Dismounting from the car, with the chilly country breeze whistling through the trees, bags were unloaded and carried to the house whilst a heavy sleeper remained in the car.

Alexa: Aren't you going to wake him up?

Wesley: Oh, I will, in just a minute, need a glass of water.

Alexa: Ooh, can I have one too?

Wesley: Sure, but the drink isn't for me

Grabbing his glass of water and running to the car with Alexa in tow, Wesley quietly, opened the door and reminiscent of Jason Momoa's appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show, Wilson was blasted with an ice cold glass of water to the face and a gasping Wilson tumbled out of the car.

Alexa laughed uncontrollably as the Wesley was chased by a chilled to the bone Wilson until he finally caught up and both landed in the grass and the trio walked into the house. Wilson, of course, went to his room and collapsed on the bed while the newest duo stayed up.

Wesley: That was pretty fun wasn't it?

Alexa: I'll say. I haven't seen two guys act quite like children like you do.

Wesley: How do you think we're always hyper? Be a kid and you have it all like a kid. Oh, I know I was gonna get you some water, but how's some wine instead?

Alexa: Now that, sounds like a grown-up!

Wesley: Don't tempt me to give you milk...

Alexa crossed her arms and pouted as Wesley got up and out of his chair, grinning like a madman.

Wesley: Do you want to help me pick a wine? I have quite a few in my collection. Or you could wait here and I'll bring you some milk. Would you like the carton or bottle?

Running from an infuriated Alexa Bliss to the collection where he was cornered was an experience and a half, the house itself was a large place, but having a petite 5 footer chase you around, and cornered is another experience by itself. As she playfully hit the larger Superstar he pretended to block and laughed as she continued to "clobber" him. 

The collection was large, perhaps not as big as John Cena's on Total Divas, but was a fair collection nonetheless. One wall had various selections of wine, on the other side there was a mountain of beers and spirits. Along the walls, there was posters and pictures of a young Archangel and some friends as well as a big tarp covering what seemed to be a few boxes. Grabbing two glasses and pouring the wine, they decided to continue talking in the common room before the night got to them.

Alexa: So what's with all the stuff down there?

Wesley: Haven't decided where I want to put them all and I'm still deciding where to throw everything under the tarp to.

Alexa: What's under there?

Wesley: Memories I made with the toxic scumbag.

They both went into complete silence as they casually sipped away at their wine and barely looked into their eyes.

Alexa: Well, it's getting late. I should probably go to bed. Which way to my room?

Wesley: Come on, I'll show you.

Walking down the hallway, there was only silence as neither spoke a word to each other. It seemed almost a little bit too tense to try conversing any further given the small talk earlier.

Opening the room, it would seem like someone else would've already lived in the room before. The room boasted king sized bed, a flat-screen TV, a couch with a beautiful view of the yonder skyline, a beautiful walk-in closet and an office desk, with their very own private bathroom and tub.

Alexa: Wow... I think I might decide to live closer to you soon!

Wesley: Not too seem too depressing or anything, but this room was meant for her. My room was for us both originally, but on the possibility, we wouldn't agree, she always had a room for herself.

Alexa slowly nodded and pursed her lips as she fell backwards onto the bed and sighed contented as the bed enveloped her tiny frame.

Wesley: By the way, if you don't feel like sleeping right now, I forgot to buy a movie's shelf for my room, so all my Disney movies are in the TV cupboard if you want to watch

Alexa shot up like the Undertaker and stared shocked and mouth agape at his words and scrambled to look for the movies. Opening up she saw a vast collection of Disney, MARVEL and Star Wars movies stare back at her. What stunned her was not the vast collection, but what was inside, said collection. From the classic Snow White to the latest Incredibles 2.

Alexa: You actually collected these?

Wesley: Not my fault I like Disney. My favourite movie is Aladdin. What about you?

Alexa: Mine's Toy Story. But Aladdin's not too bad

Wesley: Well, I'll leave you to enjoy the movies. Good night, Lexi

Alexa: Goodnight, Wes

Twirling away from the door, a happy man danced off into the night in his house singing to "A Whole New World" and a stunned Alexis Kaufman quizzically looked at the singing and dancing individual climbing the stairs. Rolling her eyes and shutting the door, she began to play Aladdin as she snuggled herself in for the night.