💘5💘

As he grabbed the girls hand, pushing through the crowd they made it into the church. They poured more drink into their cups and after a few minutes they were pissed.

"Can I tell you something Y/N?" Grizz said, sitting down, y/N following him and sitting next to him.
"What is it Grizz?" She teased.
"Look, Y/N. I really like you. We should definitely hang out more, I am so surprised we have never spoken to each other before!"
Y/N tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows.
"I'm glad you agree with me but seriously Grizzy, You're drunk."

He rolled his eyes, got up and started dancing with his guy friends. Y/N was confused on why she had never spoken to him before just as much as he was. Why hadn't they even know each others names?

Harry walked up to Y/N and started a conversation.
"What's with you and Grizz?" He snared, sounding a little jealous.
"We're just friends Harry? What's it to you anyway?"
He relaxed a little and took a second to respond.
"I miss you."
"Look Harry. We've been over for a long time now."
"I know but-"
"You don't love me anymore. It's the alcohol talking you dumby."
"Pleaseeee." He groaned, reaching his hand out as he pulled her closer.
"Just fuck off Harry.."

And with that, Y/N turned around and walked away, sitting down and somehow drifting off to sleep.
About an hour later she was awoken by a firm tap on her arm.
"Y/n.. you fell asleep."

She woke up, yawning and rubbing her eyes to see that Grizz was in front of her. He laughed and offered out a hand.

"Ughhh. Can't I just stay here..." she said, closing her eyes again.

"No, come on you dork, you gotta go home."

"Ughhh, I hate you..."

And with that, she grabbed his hand and she, in her drunken state, made her best attempt at guiding them to her house safely.