Chapter - 1

Sanjh is sitting alone in her room. The whole of India is celebrating Holi but she is not one of them. All are playing with colours but she hates colours.

Her life only has darkness and blackness. All light and colours are gone. But she can't tell it to anyone or she doesn't want to tell it, anyone. Once was a time when she liked them but not now, not after the incident that changed her life forever.

"Di, are you sure you're not coming?" Pakhi asked her

"Yes, Pakhi I'm not coming. I'm not feeling well," Sanjh replied

"Di from past 3 years every time you fell sick on Holi. Why? You loved it so much before. You always used to wait for it and now you're not even excited for it," Pakhi said

"Every person changes. I also changed, now go otherwise you will be late, I'm going to temple and I will stay there, till this holi ends," Sanjh replied to her.

"Fine di, but at least come with me I will drop you to the temple," Pakhi said

"OK fine let me get ready, I'm coming with you," Sanjh said and wore a black colour salwar suit with red dupatta.

Sanjh's dress

She doesn't like to wear revealing clothes or jeans. It's not her father is against them but she doesn't like it.

Once she is done she came downstairs and met her sister.

"Let's go di, "Pakhi said as she starts her scooter

Actually, it’s Sanjh's but for today it's Pakhi's.

She dropped her in the temple and went to the place where the Holi party is arranged.

Sanjh went inside and saw the temple is full of men who are wearing black clothes like some bodyguards.

She ignored them and went inside but one of them stopped her.

"Mam you can't go Rathod family is worshipping. No one is allowed till they are done," The guard said politely

"But this is a temple and anyone can come here. It’s not someone's private property," Sanjh said.

She is not a person who will listen to this shit. She is straight forward in this kind of thing.

"Ma’am but it's rare that Rathodh family comes outside in a temple. After all, they all are the royals. Today our future king has come back from London, that's why they all are here to worship the goddess with our King," one of the older guards said.

"I know who they are but it's not done. In the temple, we all are goddess child. We all are same. Here royal or non-royal nothing matters," Sanjh replied

"Anyways today I think I have to go to another temple where the Rathod's are not going," Sanjh said emphasising on 'Rathod'

Sanjh left the temple but not before giving the poor beggars some money.

In this whole argument, sanjh didn't notice that a pair of eyes watching her. Her nature has attracted someone. That someone is going to change her life permanently but in a good way.

Every single person has someone or something good in their life. Who doesn't do anything bad to others they don't suffer and if they suffer then it means they have something better in their future.

Sanjh is like someone who thinks her life is devoid of any happiness but how wrong she is she will know it soon.

Sanjh's pic 👆

Sanjh's pic 👆

Pakhi's pic  👆

Pakhi's pic  👆

*************************

I know its a short chapter but I'm planning this book in short chapters.

Tell me in the comments if you like it.

Don't forget to press the start button. Every vote makes me more excited to write another chapter