Chapter - 7

Sanjh's pov

After dropping her to the hospital, I came to my college. I have missed my first lecture but I don't regret it. I have helped someone who needs it and saving a life is more important than my lecture.

"di you dropped her safely to her hospital?" Pakhi asked coming towards me.

"yes, I dropped her. She is a well-reputed hospital's doctor. I should have asked her name I didn't even ask it when she asked my name," I said

I'm really stupid. I should have asked her at least for my manners what will she think about me? That how much-unmannered girl I'm. But it doesn't matter. It's not like she is my future mother in law or something. Wait a sec from where this thought came? You're not supposed to think this Sanjh. You don't deserve it. The happiness of marriage so doesn't think about it.

My mini talking session broke as Pakhi pinched me hard.

"owe, why are you pinching me?" I asked rubbing the spot where she pinched me.

"di, I'm calling you for so long but you're like lost in your own dreamland so I had to pinch you to make you come back to Earth," Pakhi said rolling her eyes.

I didn't argue with her, as she is right.

"Sorry I was thinking something, we should go now otherwise I will miss my second lecture as well," I said

"H,, ll,o, ladies, where were you Bha... Sanjh? You didn't attend the lecture," Aryaman asked me but I didn't miss the mischief in his eyes and the blush on my sister's cheek. It's not a good sign.

"Actually I was helping an elder woman. She is a doctor and needed to reach her hospital on time so I helped her, that's why I missed my lecture," I replied him

"wow, you did a great job by helping her. You know my aunt is also a doctor in...." he could not complete as his phone rang and he excuses himself.

"he is gone, now you should go to your class as well, Ms Tomato," I said to tease her

She blushed more hearing it.

"Pakhi I trust you, don't break my trust ever," I said and left I know she understood my unsaid words.

The rest of the day passed in a blur it was boring as always. But I didn't saw Aryaman again. Pakhi was also searching for him but his friends didn't know where he was. I think he had gone because of the phone call.

We came back and Pakhi is looking gloomy, I know the reason. But I didn't pick up this topic. I don't want any drama today.

Papa is not at home as usual. He is again on his field trip so we both are alone in our house. I made food for us and Pakhi didn't say anything. She didn't talk to me. My chatterbox was not with me for some time. Has something happened to her?

"Pakhi are you alright? Because you haven't talked to me since we have come back from college," I asked her

"no di I'm perfectly alright, it's just I'm tired, I want to sleep that's it," she said and walked away without eating her food.

Maybe she is tired and I'm overreacting. With this thought late and took her food to feed her like old times. I have to give her the mother's love she deserves. But in all this I never got it, our papa tried to give us both of our parents love but at a point, he could not make it and I don't blame him as well.

******************************
Love is a tricky feeling. We feel we love someone but many times it was not true and sometimes we think we can't love someone but in the end, we realise we are hopelessly in love with the person

*************************

So here is another update

Sorry If I bore you all with my Quote. And don't think the story is getting boring because the main thing is yet to come.

Its the phase that Sanjh is facing before meeting Aayansh who will change her life.