🐥 nine 🐬

"3 boxes of pizza and 2 tubs of ice cream??!!" Chenle exclaimed, while talking to Haechan on the phone

"3 boxes of pizza and 2 tubs of ice cream??!!" Chenle exclaimed, while talking to Haechan on the phone. "Yes dear, you heard it right.." "But that was too much! Honestly, are we having a movie night or a food party?"

Jisung laughs beside him, who was driving smoothly, they're on their way to the mall before going straight to Mark and Haechan's apartment for a movie night. "Just get it Lele, okay? Bye!" Haechan dropped the call, making Chenle a little bit annoyed.

"That's too much!" he whined like a small child, arms crossing over his chest. Jisung looks at him for a second and laugh. "What's funny, Jisungie?" "It's just that you look like a little child now.." The smaller glares at him. "Seriously?!"

He puts his free hand on Chenle's leg and starts to caress it. "Don't worry Lele.. I'll pay for everything.." "But Jisungie-" The taller just raised the volume of the song that they are listening while driving. "What did you say, Lele?"

Chenle pouts and just leaned on his seat, eyes looking at the road. It was already dark and you can see the stars shining so bright on the night sky. The street lights illuminating at the road reflects on Chenle's face, making him look prettier and glowing.

Jisung couldn't help noticed it and starts to stare at his bestfriend occasionally which Chenle noticed. "Why do you keep staring at me, Jisungie?" "Because you look pretty, Lele.."

Chenle blushed and pouts. "How can you say those things?!" Jisung glances at him. "What? I'm your bestfriend.." That phrase made the smaller frown a little bit. "Right.. Bestfriend.." he whispered.

"I wish we were more than that.." he thought to himself.

"Woooh! The maknaes are here!" Jeno opened the door for them and immediately get the pizza boxes and the tubs of ice cream on their hands.

"Thank you for this, Lele and Jisung!" Mark yelled from the kitchen. They went to the kitchen and saw Mark preparing the salsa sauce for the nachos while Jaemin gets some cups for their drinks.

Chenle left and went to the living room where they will watch and saw Renjun picking some good movies to watch. "Hi hyung!" he smiled. Renjun looked back at him and waved his hand. "Can you recommend some movies that we can watch, Lele?

"Your choice, hyung.." he sweetly replied. "Then lets go with a horror movie!" Chenle laughs awkwardly. "Yey! Horror movie!" he cheered. "I'm doomed.." he whispered.

They are already watching the scary movie Jeno had suggested; Mark and Haechan on the couch, Renjun in between Jeno and Haechan, and the two maknaes, sitting apart each other.

There's a really scary scene which made Chenle screeched, making everyone laugh. "I want to go home already.." he muttered. Jisung noticed that Chenle is quite shaking and hides his face on his borrowed blanket.

He stood up and went to Chenle, sitting on his side. "Are you alright, Lele?" The smaller looks at him, about to cry when Jisung hugs him and rubs circles on his back. "Don't be scared, Lele.. I'm here for you.."

Jisung spreads his legs so that Chenle could sit in between. The smaller settled on that place and leans his back on Jisung's chest. Whenever there's a scary part, Jisung would cover Chenle's eyes with his hand and whispered some comforting words.

"That's cute, I want to cry.." Haechan said while looking at them. "You're right, babe.." Mark whispered to him.

For the rest of the movie, let's just say that Chenle didn't get scared too much because there's Jisung, comforting him and assuring that he is always there for him.

Thank you for reading! ❤️