🐥 fifty nine 🐬

Jisung and Chenle went downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen where they saw Mrs

Jisung and Chenle went downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen where they saw Mrs. Zhong drinking coffee at the table. They both took their seat
at the table, looking at the woman. Mrs. Zhong looks at them while preparing a plate of pancakes and bacon for them.

After she served it, she went back to her seat, took a sip on her coffee, and starts to read the morning newspaper. The couple just looked at each other before starting to eat. While eating, Mrs. Zhong decided to talk.

"So.. How was the baby-making session?" she raised her eyebrow. Both boys choked on their food. Chenle sips on his orange juice before protesting. "Mom! We're not baby-making!"

"Yet.." Jisung followed, a smirk forming on his face. Chenle glares at him before looking at his mother again, who was now smiling. "Relax, Lele.. I was just teasing you.. Anyways, care to tell me about that?"

Jisung stood up and held Chenle's hand. "Chenle and I are dating, Mrs. Zhong!" he announced proudly, making the smaller blushed. "That's great to know!" Mrs. Zhong playfully clapped her hands. "Really, I'm happy for both of you.."

"Thank you, Mom.." Chenle smiled, dragging Jisung down to make him sit again. "By the way, Mom.. We decided to go back at our shared dorm again.." Chenle said to his mother.

"Aww... I'm gonna miss your company, guys.. And the moaning sounds and bed squeaking sounds every night.." Mrs. Zhong fake cried, making Chenle blushed again. "Moooooom!" Jisung laughs.

"I was just kidding!  By the way, based on what I've saw earlier, I think it's best for you two to sleep at separate rooms.." Mrs. Zhong warned. "Mom, Jisung and I are responsible enough to know these things.."

"I was just saying that it's normal for couples to do those kind of things.." Mrs. Zhong added.

Jisung smiled. "However, there was a perfect timing for that.. Like after getting married.." Chenle looks at him. "You'll marry me, Sungie?" The taller grabs his hand and intertwined them. "You'll be stuck with me forever, Lele.."

"I would really love that.." Chenle replied. Mrs. Zhong smiled. "Ah! It's too sweet! That's why I like you for my son, Jisung.." And they ate breakfast while chatting happily the whole time.

They arrived at their shared dorm before noon. Both of them missed the cozy ambience of their place. "We're finally home!" Chenle smiled. Jisung closed the front door and suddenly picks up Chenle bridal style and spins him around.

"Jisungie!" Chenle screeched. The taller just laughed and puts him down. "Let's go upstairs?" Jisung asked. Chenle nods. They both went to their respective rooms. The smaller quickly sorts all of his stuff.

While checking on some clothes, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Jisung nuzzled his face on Chenle's neck. "You smell so good, Lele.." The smaller blushed and looks back at him.

"Don't say things like that! They sound provocative!" Chenle whined. Jisung smirked. "Speaking of provocative, we have some stuffs that we're doing before your mother interrupted us.."

Jisung stares at him like he was about to eat him alive. He walked backwards until he hit his bed. The taller smirked and pushed him on his bed and trapping him on his arms.

"Jisungie.." Chenle looks at him shyly. Jisung leaned down and kisses his forehead, down to his nose, and to the lips. "We're finally alone now, Lele.." The taller went straight to his neck, Chenle feeling the taller's hot breath.

Jisung looks up at him. "Let's sleep!" He lied down beside Chenle and pulled the smaller into his arms. Chenle smiles and nuzzled his face on the taller's chest.

"I love you, Lele.." Jisung softly said, pecking Chenle's forehead.

"I love you too, Jisung.." the smaller mumbles.

"I would never get tired on saying 'I love you' everyday to you, remember that.." Jisung assured to him before falling into dreamland.

Thank you for reading! ❤️