1

There are many rules one must follow when among fellow Irkens; certain social norms that are encouraged to the point that any alternative is scoffed at or even considered taboo. And the Elites in training were well aware of this fact. In fact, there were certain courses that were required in which every Elite is told what they are allowed and not allowed to do.

First off, all Irkens are encouraged to dress modestly. Exposing one's shoulders, feet, or hands in public could have one dubbed as no more than a whore. And putting a fellow Irken in such a state made one a deviant.

Second, never touch a fellow Irken's antenea. The reason given for this is the antenea are needed to hear and smell. If it's damaged, you're no good to the Armada and will be demoted to civilian status. A damaged antenea means a damaged soldier.

Third, while in training, intimate relationships are forbidden. Once out of training, the rules may or may not change according to who's in charge of your squad. Until then, keep to yourself. The last thing the Armada needed was to deal with Elites running around like love-sick smeets.

Three very basic rules. Of course, the instructors spent time going into further detail, but for the most part, Elites were told that so long as they kept these three things in mind, then there should be no problems.

But that didn't stop some of the Elites from disregarding the rules every now and then. Even the top Elites.

Currently, there was a reletively large group of them gathered around a table, cheering and hollering. As they were all on break from missions while the staff were having their seven-night-cycle session of meetings to discuss progress reports. As so many Elites were passing the time by playing a new game they came across out of boredom called Too Hot. The game consisted of two kissing without touching one another. Whoever touched the other first or pulled back completely lost. And as a result, the winner was able to do whatever they wanted to the looser. Whatever. They. Wanted.

And at the center of the group right now, playing the game, was Red and Purple. Red was currently the champion of the game, and was ever confidently watching through unimpressed lidded eyes while Purple on the other hand had his eyes clenched shut, his face blue with embarrassmet and his hands clenched before him as he leaned over to meet Red's lips on the bench. Then after what seemed like an eternity of cheering, Purple finally pulled back, wiping at his mouth with his sleeve. The fellow Irkens watching all beamed and chattered excidedly as Red smirked, pulling away from his leaned position calmly and looking around.

He didn't ever bother trying to make the loser do anything. There was nothing he wanted other than to win and be recognized as the superior being he is.

"So, that makes me still reigning champion," Red stated proudly, smiling at Purple, who rolled his own eyes in response.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyone would be way to intimidated to take it further with you," Purple pointed out. "The only reason you win is everyone eventually pulls back,"

Red narrowed an eye in question. "What do you mean intimidated?" He knew he was superior to the other Elites, but was he really intimidating?

Another Irken spoke up from the group, someone that Red had not bothered to learn the name of. "Actually, that's a good point...Red's in lead to be the next Tallest after Spork,"

"Yeah, challenging Red is practically challenging a Tallest," another commented.

Red hummed in thought. That was pretty flattering...being seen as Tallest before he was ever initiated. "Well, it isn't my fault if I have such an air about me," Red shrugged off.